Z land pt3...

Karen: Hey are we there yet?- She asked looking out the window.

Woojin: Not yet, sorry but if I try to drive any faster I will only attract more Rotters to us.- He said as he was seemingly tired.

Jisung: Hey Riss are you okay?- He asked as he sat beside me.

Riss: Yeah, I don't get why you guys worry that much, I just...ran.- I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

Jisung: Yeah, I know but we could have lost you and...ugh I don't even want to think what that would be like.- He said as he shook his head with the thoughts away.-

Riss: What matters is that I'm okay, and everyone is okay, as for right now, we are in a bus, nothing can go wrong, right?- I reassured as we heard someone scream.

Karen: AHHHHH!- She screamed scaring all of us.

Riss: What happened?- I asked as I looked around scared of a Rotten coming out of nowhere.

Karen: T-th.there was a cockroach on the floor and it almost crawled on me!!!- She said dramatically as she put her whole body on the seat.

Em: You got to be kidding me right now, the world is fucking full with zombies which are attracted to sound and you decide to scream cause of a stupid cockroach that was on the floor???!!?!?- She started raising her voice as she walked furious towards Karen.

Junkyu: Hey, Em calm down... She's just scared.- He said defending her.

Em: So you are defending her?- She asked offended.... oh oh...

Yedam had to step in.

Yedam: What Junky meant was that... we are all tired, scared and hungry, and fighting is not gonna make things better...- He said finally calming everyone down and placing a hand on Em's shoulder, she just pushed his hand off slightly as she went to sit at the very back of the bus.

I stood up and walked towards her, apparently Gigi had the same idea since she started walking towards her too.

Riss: Hey Em you okay?- I asked placing a hand on her back, since she was leaning down with her hands on each side of her head.

Em: I've had better days.- She said letting out a sigh.

Gigi: Don't worry she gives me a bad vibe as well.- She said elbowing her in a comforting way.

Riss: I mean she is called Karen for a reason...- I said and we all went silent before bursting out laughing.

Em: Oh my God... when I said I wanted to go to the end of the world with ya'll I didn't imagine it like this.- She said brushing off her tears from laughing.

Gigi: Welp at least we are in this together right?- She said smiling.

Riss: Forever and always.- I said smiling.

Em: AWW come here you two.- She said spreading her arms so we were both involved in a hug.

Suddenly the bus stopped.

Woojin: Guys we are here...- He said as we all looked at each other preparing ourselves.

P.O.V Gigi

We arrived at the mall with our only weapon being a bat.

Chan: I'll go first.- He said as he walked forward looking around.

As we approached the mall's doors we could see they were all broken and even some with....blood.

Woojin was the first to walk into the mall, all we could see were some bodies, some kind of barriers? maybe from people trying to protect themselves which definitely failed and of course the remainings of what once was a functional mall.