7.

All the elemental had been loaded into a helicopter, and Garmadon had forced his way in. And so everyone sat, sort of staring at Garmadon, and his clearly annoyed and tired son. "Did you have to come?" Lloyd grumbled quietly.

"As I said before, Chen is not to be trusted." Garmadon muttered back.

"And I've told you. I do not care."

"How do I know if this thing's on? Oh, oh, oh, I see, the light. Oh, oh, I'm on? Right now? Ahem, ahem. Hello, final eight. I see you are all eager for the tournament to commence so one of you can win my . Instead of fighting for a Jadeblade, today you will be fighting for something different." Chen said over a video as the remaining contestants in his tournament sat in a blimp so high up in the sky that the island looked like a pebble. A video of Nya running through the forest of the island played.

"Nya." Kai mumbled.

"You know her?" Skyler asked.

"She's my sister."

"We have an uninvited guest on the island. Find her and you will automatically move on to the final round!" Chen explained over the video.

"He wants us all to hunt her down? She won't stand a chance." Jay exclaimed.

"Then you'll have to find her before anyone else does." Lloyd muttered.

"In ten seconds, the bottom will drop." Everyone gasped "But to show you I'm not a bad man, I've given you nine parachutes." Everyone but Garmadon rushed to grab a parachute. "Lord Garmadon is there? Shoot, that makes ten. Oh, well, I was never good at math. Heh. Toodle-oo." The screen went black.

"Bitch." Garmadon grumbled just before the floor opened up, dropping everyone.

"WoAh shIt!" Lloyd exclaimed as everyone fell. "Aaaaand I'm falling. I don't like thiiiiis." He hurriedly put on the parachute. He spotted Garmadon out of the corner of his eye as he opened the parachute.

————

Lloyd looked down from the tree he'd hidden in when he's noticed that Chen was turning on the elemental masters, and spotted Nya running below. He rolled his eyes and hopped down. "Hey!" He whispered loudly at her. "I'm not helping you because I want to." He grumbled as she walked over to him. "We're more likely to survive if there's two of us." The two walked in silence towards Chen's Palace.

"Your uncle is worried about you y'know." Nya spoke up after a few minutes.

"He wasn't worried until I became a problem." Lloyd replied spitefully. "After Chen is stopped, thing are going to go back to how they were. You and the ninja are gonna go back to Wu, and I'm gonna go back to roaming across Ninjago causing problems."

"He's worried you're going down a path that'll lead to your destruction, Lloyd."

"If I am," Lloyd began. "Then it's too late to save me now." They arrived at the wall of Chen's palace. "Everyone is probably being held in the dungeons. We just need to make our way down there unnoticed, and break everyone out."

--------

"Now only one elemental master remains." Chen laughed as he took the last of the captive elemental masters' powers. "Unless I'm forgetting one." Chen looked over at Clouse.

"There are only two other elements other than Lloyd, Master." Clouse explained. "One's master is dead, and the other no one's sure even has a master in the existing generations."

"What? What are they?"

"Wind and Water, Master Chen."

"Well will the spell still work without those two?"

"If they don't currently exist, yes."

"Are you saying that if the Elemental Master of Water happens to exist, then that could ruin everything?"

".....Yes."

"Well figure it out then Clousy-Clouse!"

"Right away Master Chen."

---------------

"Did we have to let him come with us?" Lloyd grumbled as he, Nya, and Lord Garmadon snuck into Chen's palace.

"It's like you said before, more people, more of a chance of survival." Nya replied.

"To be fair, I honestly don't care if I die, I dunno about if you want to die or not, but, I would rather not die being annoyed by my father."

"Lloyd, do you want to be fucking grounded?" Garmadon asked.

"Shut up Dad. It's not like I can be anymore of a disappointment then I already am."

"I never said that!"

"Haha, but you meant it."

"Lloyd, I did not!"

"Would you two stop arguing for a bit and maybe help me save my brother and the other elemental masters???" Nya asked, annoyed.

"Fine." Lloyd grumbled before glaring at his father. "I'm not going to the Bounty."

"I never-"

"I know that's what you want me to do. You've said it before. It's not gonna happen, I have enough dignity to not go and ask Wu for help."