13

(Did not draw, found on Pinterest)

Stop picking at the scab idiot. You're gonna make it worse. Lloyd thought when he realized he had been absentmindedly picking at a scarring cut on his cheek as he sat on the bed he had claimed, the cut had been there a little over a month, from when he'd gotten caught stealing food from some rich scumbags who sent their security after him. "Lloyd, you really shouldn't pick at that." He heard someone say as they walked in, probably Kai, the blond had started picking at it again after getting lost in his own mind. "You're bleeding now." Kai knelt in front of Lloyd.

"It's fine, it'll stop." The blond grumbled, going to press the sleeve of his hoodie to the bleeding cut.

Kai gently grabbed Lloyd's wrist. "Don't do that, you'll get blood on your hoodie."

Lloyd blinked. "You got a better idea?"

"Yeah, a bandaid." the brunet laughed a little. "C'mon." He pulled Lloyd up. "To the med bay, where Zane has probably restocked the bandaids after last week's incident." Lloyd was dragged out of the room.

"What incident?" Lloyd smiled a little.

"Jay tried to do parkour."

"Oh." Lloyd thought. "Oh." He realized. "Is that why his face is covered in bruises?"

"Yep." Kai laughed. "He slipped when he landed on the mast, and fell on a bunch of barrels, Nya was not happy with him." Lloyd chuckled lightly as they reached the med bay. "Zane, you in here man?" Zane stood up from behind a counter. "Cool, Lloyd needs a bandaid."

"Would he like a plain one or one with cartoon characters on it?" Zane asked, earning a confused eyebrow raise from Lloyd, "Jay likes them."

"I doubt he-"

"What... Um.. What cartoon?" Lloyd asked sheepishly.

"The Starfarer Cartoon Series, Fritz Donnogan, and a group of five rouges, fight an evil space hover-bike gang, and search for their missing teacher." Zane explained. "According to Jay at least."

Lloyd's eyes lit up excitedly as he bounced a little. "My guess is he wants one of those bandaids, Zane." Kai chuckled. Zane nodded and handed a bandaid to Lloyd, who took the bandaid quickly, his green eyes practically glowing a soft gold light. Maybe it's a Fritz Donnogan one! Or a Avery Zavaleta one! Heavy footsteps sounded from down the hall and stopped in the doorway behind Lloyd and Kai. Oh great. Father's awake. Lloyd thought as his smile dropped.

"What happened?" Garmadon asked.

"Nothing." Lloyd replied as he tried to push past his father, who grabbed the blond's arm. "Let go." Lloyd growled as he tried to pull his arm free.

"What did you do to your face?"

"That's none of your business, now let go!"

"Garmadon, we agreed that you would leave Lloyd alone if we let you stay here to you could help with the Sons of Garmadon." Kai spoke up. "You've got to let go of Lloyd."

"LET GO OR I WILL BITE YOUR HAND!!!" Lloyd threatened, his eyes shining red, and his voice distorting as he shouted. Garmadon's hand caught fire, and was pulled away by Kai as Zane put out the fire. I'm gonna get hit. I'm gonna be trapped here, they're not gonna let me leave if they think I can't control my powers. They're gonna find a way to take them. I'll be helpless again.

"Lloyd?" Kai questioned as Lloyd's mind raced.

They're gonna trap me here. I'm gonna be stuck here until I die.

"Lloyd?" The world seemed to spin as Lloyd's mind flew a thousand miles an hour, and before he knew it he was sitting on the ground, and Kai was next to him with a bag of ice. "Are you alright?"

"I-" He spotted Garmadon, Even he looks worried...

"Lloyd?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine, I'm fine."

"You blacked out, I would hardly say that you're fine Lloyd." Zane pointed out.

"Yeah, well I say I'm fine, so I'm gonna go and-" He stood quickly, but immediately what seemed that black static covered his vision and he lost his balance.

"Whoa!" Kai exclaimed as he caught Lloyd. "I'm gonna take Lloyd to his bed so he doesn't fall and get hurt."

"I can walk myself." Lloyd grumbled, blinking quickly as the static faded from his vision, "Like I said, I'm fine." He tried to push himself away from Kai. "Can you let me get up?"

"You're gonna fall again."

"No I'm not." Kai rolled his eyes and picked up Lloyd. "Hey, no put me down."

"Sorry Greenie, if I do that you'll hurt yourself or something."

"No I won't now put me down."

"Hey, we heard yelling is everything okay?" Nya questioned as she and Jay entered the hallway in front of med bay.

"Lloyd needed a bandaid, Garmadon started bothering him and grabbed his arm, Lloyd threatened to bite him, Garmadon's hand caught fire, and Lloyd blacked out for a few seconds." Kai explained. "I'm trying to get him to his bed so he doesn't try to walk there and get hurt, but he's not listening."

"And I'm not gonna, now put me down." Lloyd muttered under his breath.

In the end, Lloyd ended up being carried, and laying down for an hour while Zane tried to figure out what happened.