5

"You're not the least bit worried about what's under the trap door? At all?" Kai questioned

"I don't have to be worried if I just don't lose." Lloyd shrugged.

"That is the most apathetic I have ever heard someone talk about something that could potentially lead to their death." Zane mumbled.

"Whatever. If I die, then I die. S'not like it matters."

"And this is why Wu doesn't want him running around, this kid has a death wish." Cole muttered to Jay.

"I'm only like two or three years younger then you Cole, so you can shut up." Lloyd grumbled

----------

"I still don't get why you people think I'm gonna help you." Lloyd muttered after being dragged out of bed and to Kai's room to help the ninja search the palace. "I want to sleep."

"You can sleep after we find out what's under the trapdoor." Cole grumbled.

"Yeah, no, c'ya later 'm goin' back to bed." Cole grabbed Lloyd's arm. "Let the fuck go or I'll bite your fucking hand off."

Cole let go. "Fuck okay man, calm down." Jay gave Cole a confused look. "Do you not remember, he bit my hand before we stopped the devourer, he left scars." Cole held up his hand, two little scars. "You have fangs or something." Cole glared at Lloyd.

"I'm related to my father, of course I have fangs."

"That's fair..."

"Lloyd, it's best if we all stick together, we don't want to risk losing anyone." Kai explained. "Tell 'im Zane."

"Kai is correct. The likelihood of us all getting out of here alive if there is something sinister at work, is around 13% if we don't work together, and around 31% if we work together." Zane agreed.

"Okay but can I remind you that I don't give a fuck Icicle-Brains?" Lloyd replied apathetically.

"Can we stop with the name calling?" Jay asked.

"Shut it Zap-trap."

"Lloyd, c'mon man stop being pissy." Kai grumbled.

"You act like I care Flame-Brain."

"While I love the fact that they're all getting insulted, could we focus on what's under the trapdoor, please?" Cole spoke up.

"I'll remind you again, Dirt-For-Brains, I. Do not. Give. A. Fuck."

Lloyd was dragged along anyway, they found out there was a cult, and nearly got eaten by a massive snake. Once making it back to Kai's room, Lloyd made it very clear that he blamed them for the shit that had just gone down.

-----------

"This isn't a fighting tournament. It's an alibi for Chen to steal everyone's powers. But we still don't know why." Zane muttered as the group ate breakfast the next morning, and yes, they had gotten Lloyd to sit with them because once again, he'd rather deal with them then complete and total strangers that he couldn't insult easily.

"Isn't it obvious? Chen wants to destroy Ninjago City. I don't know what it is, but that place has had a string of bad luck." Kai pointed out.

"That doesn't make sense." Lloyd grumbled. "It would make more sense for his goal to be vengeance on those who caused his exile to this island."

"What?"

"I dunno who it was, but the greasy guy, Clouse I think, told me my Father used to be Chen's student, and only left because Chen was exiled to an island, never to be allowed in Ninjago again."

"Lloyd's right, that would be a reason for a villain to have." Zane agreed, before noticing Lloyd smirk. "Not that you're a villain Lloyd, you just have a lot of pent up anger that's coming out in an aggressive way."

Lloyd rolled his eyes. "No, I'm the baddest bad guy there is."

"I just said you weren't?"

"It was sarcasm Zane, he was being sarcastic." Cole explained as Chen started talking over the intercom.

"The tournament of Elements continues. Fun time! Would the following Masters please make their way to their assigned arena? Speed, Gravity, Smoke, Nature, Mind, oh, and last and hopefully not least Fire!" Chen spoke quickly.

Lloyd glanced over at Kai, a worried expression had made its way across the fire ninja's face. "G'luck." The blond muttered quickly before getting up and walking away.

-----------

"He can't do this." Jay spoke quickly when he spotted that Chen had done to the brackets, it was swapped to make Jay and Cole fight.

"He already did." Cole pointed out. "We gotta fight each other."

"But why does it say I have to fight you? It didn't say that before. I don't want to fight you!"

"Is there a problem, Ninja?" Clouse asked as he came up to the group, earning a small glare from Lloyd. "And young Garmadon."

"You cheated! You changed the brackets."

"Yeah, no that's kind of a bitch move." Lloyd agreed with Jay. "I don't like any of these people and I think it was a shit move."

"Oopsie." Clouse shrugged.

"Haha, no. This isn't an 'oopsie' moment asshole. This is you being petty because you don't like the ninja. Trust me, I know all about petty."

"For someone who dislikes the ninja as much as you claim to Young Garmadon, you sure to seem to care quite a bit about whether or not they're separated or forced to fight."

"Fuck you."