6

"Lloyd."

"Oh wonderful. Didn't you get thrown out, again." Lloyd grumbled as his father sat next to him.

"Yes, I did."

"Let me guess, you're gonna try to drag me out of here and ditch me with Wu?" Lloyd mumbled absentmindedly as he watched Cole and Jay fight in the area in front of him.

"Would you stop acting like a child and let me explain why I don't want you here??"

Lloyd glanced back at the fight, Cole had just gotten dropped down a trapdoor. "No. I will not." With that Lloyd rushed away.

"I try taking a clamer approach to this and this bullshit still happens." Garmadon grumbled.

—————

Y'know, it's really rude to wake a room full of people up by suddenly turning on the lights, having someone bang a gong to make the loudest fucking noise, and suddenly having people put roller skates on the people in the room that had been sleeping. "Fuck off baldie." Lloyd growled at the cultist that had been trying to grab his foot to put a roller skate on it. He yoinked the roller skate from the cultist and glared until the creep walked away. He looked at the roller skate in his hand. "Wait, why the fuck-"

"Today's event, a roller skating race, Master of Form vs Young Garmadon." Clouse explained as Lloyd grabbed the other roller skate off the ground next to the bunk bed.

"Well fuck." Lloyd grumbled quietly, assuming the Master of Form could be as close as the person two feet away, or on the other side of the room. "I dunno how to roller skate." He lied quietly.

"Good to know." Someone laughed from the bunk above him.

Yes, assume that was the truth dumbass. Lloyd thought with a smirk before noticing Kai struggling to follow Jay and Zane over to Lloyd. You're kidding me.

"So I know you dislike us-" Kai began after he made his way over.

"Hate."

"Dislike. Us, but we are worried, you know how to roller skate right???"

"Nope." Lloyd replied before mouthing Yes I do dumbass. He pointed up at the bunk above him. "They up there still?

Kai looked up at the bunk. "No one there?"

"Okay cool they're gone." Lloyd hopped off the bunk.

"You're not worried???"

"I told you before, if I die, then I die. It is what it is."

————

"No! Lloyd cheated!! He loses!" Chen pouted (haha sounds like a certain politician in the US.... ignore me)

"No you cheated." Lloyd yelled as he pulled an uno reverse card out of his pocket and held it up.

"Is that an Uno reverse card??" Kai questioned before falling on his face.

"Yeah, no the blond is right." Skylar, the master of amber, began. "You cheated. If he's out then so am I."

"Me too." Jay and Kai spoke up and Jay helped Kai up.

"Same with me." Zane agreed.

"Yeah." Nero, the master of mind chimed in.

"What kind of tournament will you have if you have so few competitors?" Skylar asked.

Chen grumbled angrily and did the toddler thing where he threw a temper tantrum and swung his fists angrily. "Fine! Master of Form loses."

The master of form was dropped down a trapdoor. Lloyd blinked a few times as the trapdoor closed. "I just wanted to use my Uno reverse..." He muttered as he stuck the card back in his pocket and looked over at the ninja. Kai was flat on his face.

—————

"You could at least try to act like you don't want to end up down that trapdoor Lloyd." Kai muttered.

"Once again, I feel the need to remind you. I. Do not. Care. In the slightest." Lloyd shrugged. "I. Quite literally. Would rather sleep then do anything else right now."

"You got lucky. If we hadn't stepped in-"

"Chen would've sent be down one of his trap doors, I'm not stupid Kai."

"I can't believe that you-" Kai stopped mid-sentence.

Lloyd rolled his eyes, and was about to talk before a hand sat on his shoulder. He looked back "Ugh. Hey Dad."

Garmadon stayed silent and handed an old paper to Kai. "This... Is this a page from-"

"Clouse's spell book." Garmadon explained. "That staff you saw him take Karlof's powers with, he's using it to collect all of their powers. I suspect a transformation spell."

Lloyd rolled his eyes. "That's nice. Don't care." Lloyd grumbled as he shoved Garmadon's hand off his shoulder.

"Lloyd. This involves you. If he takes your powers-"

"Right I forgot, I'll be even more of a disappointment. Is that what you were going to say? I'll be even more of a disappointing child."