Chapter 4

Why Germany/ Bonn ??

~Maxi's Point of view~

"You can call me Maxi if you want." I said to Ian with a smile. I grabbed my car keys and went outside to Ian and Anthony. "Alex don't you wanna come with us ??" I asked and she response "Can you wait for a few minutes ?? I want to put on a jeans. I don't want to wear these sweatpants when I leave the house." "OK. But if you're not here in 5 minutes we'll go without you."

After 5 minutes she comes back wearing a jeans and her dark blue converse. Then I sat on the driver's seat. "Where do you wanna sit ??"I ask. "I wanna sit in the passenger seat!" Ian said and sat down immediately on the passenger seat. "Well that means we have to sit in the back." Alex said to Anthony. After they both got into the car I started to drive to the Hilton Hotel.

** in the car **

"Why are you in Germany ??" I asked. "We're in Germany because we've never been here before." Anthony said. "And why are you exactly in Bonn ??" I asked. "We're in Bonn because we heard that Bonn was the former capital of Germany and we also heard that Beethoven was born here. And ..." before Ian could finish his sentences Anthony interrupted him. " Ian stop lying. You googled this on our way to the hotel before our engine stopped working." I looked at Ian who started blushing. "So why are you really in Bonn ??" Alex asked and Anthony immediately answered "We are in Bonn because we've got a show at the Opera." "When ?? Tomorrow ??" I asked. "How do you know that ?!" Ian said looking at me a little bit confused. "Because I work at the Opera and in my work plan just stand 'Special Guests + Special Show'. I've never thought that YouTube stars are these 'Special Guests'. That is so AWESOME !!" I replied and started fangirling a little bit.

"How long are you going to stay in Bonn ??" I asked. "We don't know." Anthony said. "You only booked a one way flight to Bonn ??" Alex asked. "Yeah ! Pretty dumb right ?!" Ian said. "No it isn't dumb at all. Now you have enough time to visit all sights in Bonn." I said and said to myself

YEAH the perfect opportunity to spend a lot of time with SMOSH !!

** at the hotel **

~Anthony's Point of view~

"We are here." Alex's friend said. "How was your friends name again ??" I whisper asked Alex. "Her name is Maximilia, Maxi for short." she responsed in a whisper. "Thanks for the ride Maxi." Ian said before I could say it. We got out of the car and grabbed our suitcases from the car trunk. I looked at my watch. It was 16:30 (4:30pm). We said goodbye to Alex and Maxi and went to the reception.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Authors Note

Hey Funfreaks

How are you ?? I hope you enjoy this chapter. And please tell me what is your opinion about that I write the time like 15:00 (3pm). On th pic you can see how the opera of Bonn looks like.

  See you in the next chapter ^^

Have Fun and Smile every time