Chapter 7

Lunchtime in Germany

~ Alex' Point of view~

When we arrived at the fast food restaurant I drove to the drive thru. "Why is it called 'Drive-In' ??" Ian asked. "I don't know." I said. I ordered our food and Ian, Anthony and Maxi sang the "sitting in the drive thru" song into the camera. After we got our food, I drove us home.

We went inside and we put the food on the table in the dining room. We all set down and Ian turned the camera on. "FIRST BITE !!" he yelled before he took a bite of his burger. Anthony also yelled "FIRST BITE !!" and then he took a huge bite from his food. Ian pointed the camera at me and Maxi. "First Bite." I said and bit in my burger. Maxi did the same. "Why don't you introduce yourself ?!" Anthony said to me. "Well ... I'm Alexandra, Alex for short. I'm 23 years old. I live in Bonn, Germany together with my best friend Maximilia, Maxi for short. As you can see I have black and brownish hair. My eyes are brown." I said into the camera. Then Maxi introduced herself. [I don't write this because all what you should know about Maxi is in the Prologue.]

"Anthony I believe it is time for something." Maxi said. "HEY !! I wanted to say that !" Ian said and made a sad face. Anthony laughed and stared singing "Finding twitter questions, finding twitter questions." and he did that thingy with his arm he always does when he finds twitter questions. "Smosh_lover123 asks Why are you in Germany not in Italy ??" Anthony read the question out loud. "Well we are here because, we wanted to get to know the different lifestyle and culture of Germany." Ian said. "Sure." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. Anthony read the next question " Rainbow_Pony647 asks What do you guys think about German fans ??" "Well ... I think they are really funny." Ian said. And Maxi showed a little ventilator. It had some LEDs on one blade.

"Son now that our food is done ... What would you rate it ??" Anthony said pointing the camera towards us. " 66 German McDonald's out of 70 ." I said. "See you next Monday. Bye " Ian said. "BITCH" Maxi yelled and Ian turned off the camera.

~Ian's Point of view~

After we shot lunchtime. Maxi and Alex started to clean the dining room. "Can I help you ??" I asked. "No. You can go to the living room watch TV or do something else." Maxi replied. I nodded and walked with Anthony to the living room.

"The girls said we could watch TV or something else. So what do you wanna do ??" I asked Anthony. "I don't want to watch TV." He replied. I looked around and saw a Wii U and Super Smash Bros. "Let's play Super Smash Bros. " I said pointing to the Wii U. Anthony nodded and we tried to figure out how everything works.

**(Meanwhile in the kitchen)**

~Maxi's Point of view ~

"You know that we don't have to work this Wednesday ?" Alex asked. "Yeah right. I totally forgot that." I answered. "I know that's why I reminded you." She said and giggled "Do you want to do anything special ??" I questioned "I don't know, maybe. Why do you ask ??" She responded. "Because I've got the perfect idea !!" I said a bit excited "How about we go to Phantasialand !!" "You mean together with them ??" She said pointing to the living room. "Yeah of course ! And Wednesday is the perfect day." I said. "OK then let's ask if they even want to go to a theme park together with us." She said and we walked into the living room.

When we entered the living room Anthony and Ian tried to figure out how our TV and all this works. "I think they need help." I said to Alex. "Yeah I think so..." She answered and chuckled. We went over to them. "How do you understand this ?! These words are just confusing as hell !!" Ian said. "Well it's not confusing for us." I replied. "Did you wanted to watch TV or what did you wanted to do ??" Alex asked. "We wanted to play Super Smash Bros. on your Wii U. But we had problems with your TV." Anthony answered. "OK we set everything up and then we'll beat you." I said with a smile and Alex turned the TV and the Wii U on and stated the game.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Authors Note

Hey Funfreaks.

I'm sorry for the slow update. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

And all the twitter names are made up.

Have Fun and Smile every time