Chapter 3

Surprise ...

~ Alex' Point of view~

**still flashback**

"That sucks !" Ian said. "Yeah I know." I replied. I watched at the clock. It was 13:45 (1:45pm), that means that Maxi is coming back in about 15 minutes. "Hey can I ask you for a favor ??" I asked looking at Ian and Anthony. "Maybe ." Anthony said. "What is your favor ??" Ian asked. "I live together with my best friend. She is also a huge fan of yours. So maybe we can surprise her." I explained. "Sure, why not." Ian and Anthony said concurrently. "What is your plan ??" Ian asked. I thought for a minute and came up with the perfect plan.

15 minutes later I heard a key open the front door, that must be Maxi. She yelled "I got PIZZA with extra cheese." I didn't response, I pretend to watch a Smosh video. But I'm a bad actor. So I started to laugh and Ian and Anthony tried to calm me down, because it would ruin the surprise. Then she came into the living room, luckily Ian and Anthony had their hood on their head and they sat with their backs to the door, so Maxi couldn't recognize who sits there. I gave Ian and Anthony a sign and they took their hoods off, turned around and scream "SURPRISE !!!!!!"

**flashback end**

~ Maxi's Point of view~

Then I walked into our living room and I can't believe my eyes, there are sitting two guys on our couch. I can't believe that Alex let two guys in our house. I wanted to start shouting at her but the two guys took off their hoods, turned around and screamed "SURPRISE !!!!!!"

So now I was standing there with my mouth open to say something as I see that there were Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla standing in our living room. I needed a few minutes to stop my astonishment. Then I said "A- Alex w-what i-is g-go-going on here ... ??" "Well this is Ian Hecox and this is Anthony Padilla." she said introducing me to Ian and Anthony. "Ian, Anthony this is my best friend Maximilia." "I know who they are. But why are they in our living room." I asked a little bit annoyed and still amazed. Before Alex could say something, Ian interrupted her "Well, our car had an engine failure, in front of your house and .... " he turned to Alex " You didn't tell us your name and we are here for 3h now." "Yeah I forgot to tell you. But it is your fault too, you didn't asked me about my name. By the way my name is Alexandra, Alex for short." Alex said. "Nice name." Anthony said. " Anyway, our car had an engine failure, in front of your house and Alex helped us to talk to the mechanic, because we don't speak German. Except for a few words." Ian finished his sentence.

"I'm starving. Where is the pizza you bought on your way back home ??" Alex ask. "I put it in the kitchen in the oven to keep it warm." I answered and she runs into the kitchen. "Do you want some pizza ??" I ask Ian and Anthony. Both nodded and walked into the kitchen behind me. "Alex before you start eating the whole pizza, keep in mind we have guests." I said and put 4 plates on the table. "Bla bla bla ...... I know." She response in a childish voice. And I hear Ian and Anthony laugh a little bit. "Take a seat where ever you want." I said and they sat down next to each other. I sat down across from Ian and Alex put the pizza on the table and sit down next to me.

**after the meal**

~Ian's Point of view~

After we ate the pizza I looked at my phone to check the time. It was 16:00 (4pm). "We have to check in to our hotel." I said. "What's the name of your hotel ??" Maximilia asks. I thought for a moment, then I replied "The Hilton Hotel." "How will you get there ??" Alex asks. "I don't know. Maybe we call a taxi." Anthony said. "No that isn't a good idea, the most taxi driver don't speak English. Sometimes they can't even speak German. I'll drive you." Maximilia said. "Thank you Maximilia." I said smiling at her. She smiles back and says "You can call me Maxi if you want."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Authors Note

Hey Funfreaks. I am in a really good mood today so here is a new long chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.^^ Please write in the comments if you liked it and your opinion about the POV switches.

Have Fun and Smile every time