Chapter 1

Just a normal day ...

~Maxi's Point of view~

Today is Saturday, that means I have to go to work. I work at the opera of Bonn. My work layer starts at 7:00 (7am) and it ends at 14:00 (2pm). I stood up and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After the refreshing shower I put on a normal jeans, my awesome shirt and over it a blue sweater. I dried my hair and put on my light blue converse. I was about to leave the house when I heard that Alex just wake up. " Why are you already up ?" she asked with a really sleepy look. "I have to go to work. I'll bring lunch when I come home. Alright ?"I said while I gabbed my car keys. She nodded and I left the house. Alex has her weekend. Her weekend is on Friday and Saturday, while my weekend is on Thursday and Friday.

**after work**

I'm finally done. My work today was really exhausting. I had to plan a show for tomorrow. I asked all my colleagues who am I planning the show for but they all said they don't know. In my work plan only stood 'Special Guests + Special Show'. When I asked my boss about that whole thing he said this is a secret. I love secrets actually but now I'm curious!!

On my way home I stopped at my favorite store, the HARIBO store. I went in and bought some sweets for me and Alex. I arrived at home at 15:00 (3pm) and opened the front door. As I opened it I heard Alex laugh, that probably meant she watches Smosh videos on YouTube. I yelled " I got PIZZA with extra cheese." She didn't response. So I went to the living room and on the way I heard two familiar voices but I couldn't tell where I've heard this voices before. Then I walked into our living room and I can't believe my eyes ...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Authors Note

Hey Funfreakes !! Here is my second chapter. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do ^^ I know it is kinda boring. But the next chapter won't be boring (I hope). 

Please correct my mistakes in the comments or write when I made to many mistakes.

HARIBO = the most popular candy brand Germany (on the pic you can see how it looks like)

Have Fun and Smile every time