Chapter 11

Nowhere to stay ... or ??

* The next day *

~ Ian's point of view ~

After I woke up, Anthony and I decided to walk along the Rhine. It was refreshing. After we entered the hotel lobby an employee told us that we have to leave today, because we only booked one week. He also said that there full so we really have to leave. Back in the room I asked "Anthony what are we supposed to do now ??" "Uhmmmm .... How about we call another hotel and ask if they have a room for us." He answered.

An hour later I already called like 5 hotels and each of them is completely full because of some event coming up. "Anthony, did you get a room for us ??" I asked. He shook his head "No. They're all full. How about you ??" "Nothing. What are we supposed to do now ??" "I don't know ..." We started to pack the last thing into in our suitcases. Like 5min later I had an idea but I wasn't sure if that'll work. I told Anthony about it and he said "We already got a no. But we can always get a yes."

~ Maxi's point of view~

Today was just a lazy day. Alex and I were chilling in our rooms while we were skyping because we just wanted to stay in bed but still talk to each other. I was just about to ask if she heard anything from Ian or Anthony when my phone rang. I just answered it.

M: "Good Morning"
I: "Good Morning"
M: "Hey Ian, how are you ??"
I: "We got a little problem ..."
M: "Oh what is it. Maybe we can help."
I: "First of all ... our reservation at the hotel is over and all rooms are full. Second of all ... every other hotel is also full because of some event coming up."
M: "And where are you staying now ??"
I: "That's why I called actually ... do you have a spare room we could stay for one or two nights ??"
M: "Uhhhh ... we got two spare rooms. But let me ask Alex first before I promise anything."
I: "Ok. Text me if you got an answer. We have to leave our room in about 1h."
M:"Ok"

I then hung up and rushed to Alex' room. I stormed in without knocking. She looked like I scared her. "What is so important that you have to scare me??" She asked. "Do you have a problem if someone stays over for a couple nights??" "No. Who is staying over??" she got curious. "Just some friends of mine." "Ah ok. Just tell them to not go into my room." "I'll do that" I smiled and walked out of her room closing the door behind me. I then texted Ian.

M: Alex has no problem with you staying over for a couple nights 😃 As long as you don't go into her room.
I: THANK YOU SOO MUCH ❤
M: You're welcome. Do you call a taxi or should come and pick you up??
I: It would be even more awesome if you could pick us up
M: I'll be there in 10min

"ALEX" I yelled. "YEAH" she responded "I'M GONNA GO AND GET SOME GROCERIES." "OK, BRING SOME SWEETS! SEE YOU LATER!" and with that I left the house to get Ian, Anthony and some groceries, to cover up my lie.

* Meanwhile in the lobby *

~ Anthony's point of view ~

While were sitting in the lobby and waiting for Maxi, my phone starts ringing. I answer it without looking at the caller ID.

An: "Hello. Who am I talking to ??"
Ryan: "Hey Anthony. It's me, Ryan."
An: "Hey Ryan, how are you ?? Why are you call me ??"
Ryan: "I'm fine. I know you're on vacation but I call because we've got a little problem over here."
An: "What's the problem ??"
Ryan: "We run out of Smosh videos to post. We only got two videos left. One for this Friday plus the BTS video. And we got that lunchtime with the two German girls. That's all we have left."
An: "Hmmmm .... So what now ??"
Ryan: "You either have to come back within the next week or we have no video for Friday next week."
An: "Hmmmm.... I'll talk to Ian and then I call you again."
Ryan: "Uhmmmm ... OK but call me as soon as possible. Bye."