Chapter 2

Typical German Candy

~ Alex' Point of view~

**flashback**

After Maxi left I decided to watch some TV. So I turned on the TV and flipped through the channels but there were only boring kids shows like Dora and news. I turned off the TV and made breakfast. Actually just a toast with cream cheese, tomatoes and salt. With the plate in one hand I walked to my room and turned on my laptop. I instantly opened YouTube and searched for Smosh. After a couple of videos I looked at my clock. It was 8:45 (8.45am). I got up and took a long shower. After that I put on a comfortable pants, my Legend of Smosh shirt and over it a black sweater. After I dried my long blond hair, I walked out of the house to get the mail.

When I went outside I saw two guys in front of a car, staring at the engine. Since I always like to help, I walked over to them to ask if I could help them. "Hey do you guys need any help ??" I asked in German at first but they didn't response. So I walked closer and asked again " Hey do you guys need any help ??" this time I asked in English. "I think so." one of them response still watching at the engine. " We called a mechanic but he didn't understand what we were saying, because we don't speak German." the other guy said. Than they turned around. I was so shocked the only thing I could say was "Y- y- you are ... you are ... A- A- Anthony a-and I- Ian from ... Smosh r-right ?!" "You know who we are ??" Anthony asked surprised. "Yeah of course I know who you are. Why do you ask ??" I said still shocked. "I ask because you are the first person, who knows who we are." Anthony said. "You offered us your help." Ian said "Could you call the mechanic for us ??" "Sure." I response with a smile "But can we go inside it is getting cold out here." I asked. They both agreed with a nod. We went inside.

After I closed the door, I looked at my watch. It is 11:30 (11:30am). And then I showed them the house. "... And here is the living room. Make yourself comfortable. Do you want anything to drink ore to eat ??" I asked. "I'd like a water please." Anthony said and sat down on the couch. "Do you have some typical German snacks ??" Ian asked and he sat down next to Anthony. I thought a little while before I nodded. I went to the kitchen and got a 0,5l bottle water for Anthony and then I searched for the last package of Haribo and a few Knoppers. After 3 minutes I found the last package and the Knoppers and I went back into the living room.

I gave Anthony the water, put the Knoppers on the coffee table and pour the gummy bears into a small bowl and put them on the coffee table. "Thanks" said Anthony. "I've eaten this before." Ian said pointing to the Knoppers. Then he pointed to the bowl of Haribo and asked "But what is this ??" "You don't know what this is ??" I asked completely shocked. "These are the best gummy bears in the whole world !" He looked a me a little bit shocked before he burst into laughter. I laughed with him. "You wanted to call a mechanic." Anthony reminds me. "You're right." I said grabbing the phone.

After I called the mechanic, I went back to the living room and told Anthony and Ian, that the next possible date is on Tuesday. "That sucks !" Ian said.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Authors Note

Thank you guys soo much for reading. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Tell me in the comments what do you think about the POV switch. Should i do this often or should i stay with one POV. In the pic you can see how a knoppers look like.

Have Fun and Smile every time