Allana

Eva POV

I couldn't believe five days had passed, and I never thought I would have such peace within those five days. The bastard hasn't been giving me a hard time. 

Even Mirda said it wasn't like him. It made me wonder if the bastard even wants to get married. However, if he refuses, I wonder what would happen between Fendus since they have some pact. I was too happy even to care, I had more time for myself, and I had been training in secret with Lucas, and there were times when Fendus and I would meet from time to time. I enjoyed their company immensely.

Now it's the fifth day, and it has been pretty hectic since everyone was getting prepared for Callum's fiance. I asked Mirda if she had ever seen how she looked; she never did. I was curious who the poor female shmuck would be. Yet, I would be grateful if she could get Callum off my back. Maybe I could even get away from here. I helped Mirda and the other servants cook and clean.

In what seemed like forever, everything was ready. Mirda, I, and the servants went outside the castle, and we were behind the nobles and other people. I could see Callum, Lucas, and Fendus in front of everyone. Their backs were facing us. I was getting curious and excited to see her. I then noticed that woman. Annie, Anne; whatever her name is on the other side. She didn't look happy.

Poor idiot. Did she think an ass like Callum would care or hold feelings for her? Not that I cared. In a sense, I did pity her. She probably wants love and attention for a man she has feelings for, but sometimes I wondered if she truly loved him or was in the life of the idea of being in love.

Either way, love is complicated. 

"They are comin'!" announced a man. I saw a bunch of horses and men holding Fendus' banners. 

The newcomers were coming closer and closer, and all whispered among themselves as if everyone was curious. As the people were getting closer and closer, I noticed that in the center of the group, I saw a woman in a white dress with some green designs; she sat on a white horse. She had a medium skin tone, long curly blonde hair that went past her bottom, and blue eyes. The woman had a thin figure with no curves. Eva thought that Callum's fiance looked like a beautiful doll; she was beautiful and flawless.

What is it with royalty?

Then all newcomers stopped; one of the stable boys walked forward and held onto the horse's reigns. Fendus stepped forward and motioned his hand out. The young woman smiled, got a hold of his hand, and got off the horse. "Brother, how much I missed ye. I am so happy to see yer well."

"My dear sister. I am happy ye are well."

The siblings hugged and motioned her to walk before Callum. "Callum, this is Allana. Allana, this is Callum, yer husband to be."

Allana smiled and gave a slight bow. "Tis been a long time seein' ye. I hear ye gotten more handsome and strong."

Callum got a hold of her hand and gave it a peck. "It's good to see ye, Lady Allana. I hear ye grown to a beauty. I am happy that I get to see yer pretty face again."

Allana smiled.

Callum motioned Allana to the castle. "Well, ye all had a hard day. A feast is prepared for ye and everyone. Follow me." Callum and Allana walked into the castle with Lucas and Fendus in tow; everyone followed them. This was going to get interesting, but I don't know why I had a terrible feeling in my gut.