Stubborn

Callum and his men went on to their travel. Many men tried to hold their smiles and laughter at the previous events before leaving the tavern.

Flashback...

Callum went to Eva's room, where he saw her sitting on the bed, looking out the open window. The morning breeze hit her gently; her white hair flowed mid-air. The highlander had to admit that she looked beautiful but would not speak aloud because of his pride. He stepped forward. "Woman, it is time for us to leave."

Eva slowly turned towards him; her blue eyes held caution, anger slight annoyance. "I am not going!"

The highlander raised an eyebrow. "Did I ask for yer permission, woman?"

"I didn't say that you did. I'm not stupid. I also don't care what you want, and I am not going with you. Asshole." Eva then looked back to the window and crossed her arms.

Callum felt angry that a woman like Eva would speak to him in such a manner, but it also amused him. The woman before him still disobeyed him. He almost saw it as adorable. Callum saw her as a weak woman, fragile because of her appearance, but more was within her. He rolled his eyes. "I will not ask again, woman. Ye will come to me, or I will use force. What will ye choose?"

The young woman still did not look at him. "I am not going."

A small chuckle escaped Callum's lips. "Very well, ye chose." Without warning, he quickly went up to her and lifted her to his muscular shoulder."

The young woman squealed, and then her shock turned into rage as the highlander began to take her out of the room and then downstairs.

Many of the men were preparing for their journey, but they all stopped in their tracks as they heard the screams. They saw the sight of their leader and the woman he brought along with him.

Eva was punching and scratching Callum's back. "Put me down, you asshole! You will suffer by my hand!" she screamed.

Callum would growl in annoyance but did not seem to be in pain. He got outside the tavern as many people looked at him and Eva, who still struggled. Then a thought came to him. "Ye know, lass, I like a challenge in bed. If ye do not stop with yer violence, I will not hesitate to take ye in front of all these people."

"You wouldn't dare!"

An evil smirk came across the man's face, and one of his hands trailed down to her light legs and trailed up. "Would ye like to find out?"

The young woman got angry at his touch, and then she struggled. She moved her legs and entire body, making it difficult for Callum to keep his grip. Then Eva hit the back of his head with her elbow, letting him let her go.

Eva fell to the ground and tried to run away. However, the highlander got a hold of her. She turned and hit him in the area where men dread to be hit upon.

The onlookers saw everything; all cringed at sight.

Now, all of Callum's men went on their journey as they saw Eva, with her hands tied before her, walking behind Callum's horse. On the other hand, Callum sat upon his horse, quiet and angry. He still felt pain in his manhood. He threatened to kill anyone who spoke or laughed at what they had witnessed.

All had to keep silent in the situation where a stubborn woman made a powerful highlander almost lose his manhood.