Eva

Eva POV

I looked through the window and watched the beautiful clouds passing through. It was dawn, and I had woken up. Still, I could hear snoring.

I was on an airplane and had been on it for hours, but  I enjoyed the view. I recently graduated from the university with a degree in English literature. I've been writing since I was a kid, and it is something I have truly loved. My peers and teachers have always told me I am a good writer.

However, I don't have a family. My parents abandoned me because of how I looked.

I'm an albino, but I lived long and had no health difficulties. I have long, straight white hair, blue eyes, and pale white skin. I also have a skinny body that made me look as if I was sickly, but I do eat well. I was a bit tall; I'm 5'6 tall. I never thought of myself as indifferent. I also never let others get to me. Of course, I was bullied in foster care, but I had strong resilience. I also had been into many foster homes; some were abusive, while others cared for me for the money.

I was in the foster care system until I turned eighteen, but I earned good grades and scholarships before graduating high school. I got lucky and went to UCLA. I could stay in the dorms, where I had my first sense of peace and safety.

 Writing has always been my true love, allowing me to imagine things that don't exist. It was a way for me to express myself. I have won many contests and awards. Now, I was writing a book in hopes of getting it published, a historical romance novel, to be exact.

At the moment, I am going to land in Scotland, a country that I have always been fascinated with. I studied the country and have been in love. I love the music, the culture, and the people. I worked many jobs; the hard work paid off.

Excitement overwhelmed me as I knew I was getting closer to my destination.
...................

Forty minutes later...

"Welcome to Scotland, please get your luggage!" said the announcer.

I got my things and got outside the airport. I did have a bit of jetlag, and my entire body was aching, but all that didn't matter. I was finally in Scotland. I called for a driver, and luckily one got to me. I told the driver the name of my hotel. We drove off to my destination and passed through many cities and parts of nature. I felt so happy that I finally made it. It almost feels like a dream. I never thought the country was so beautiful. I've researched the country and its attractions, but seeing it in person brought a different experience.

About thirty minutes later, we arrived at the hotel by grassy hills. Expensive, but worth it! I got my luggage, got inside the hotel, and was taken to my room.

It was small but was so beautiful. There was a medium-sized bed, a bathroom, closet, mirror, cabinets, and a balcony. I got to the bed and lay on it.

I made it to Scotland, and I can't wait to see what adventures await me.