Callum Strongnight

The winds were soft as they went through the grassy green hills. It was peaceful for all who looked upon it. The wind was not the only thing that went through the hills. There were horses—many of them.

Men rode the horses, but there was one man, in particular, leading them. His name is Callum Strongnight. He was the leader that many wanted to become. Young boys always dreamed of fighting within his army or being like him as they grew up as men. He is 6'3 tall with a muscular body with a few scars from his many battles. His skin was light-medium that looked soft to the touch, with slight faint freckles on his chest, back, and shoulders. Callum had a square face; his eyes were hazel, and his wavy light brown hair touched the tip of his chin. He wore a plain dark brown baggy shirt and a blue-green checkered belted plaid.

He had an appearance that all men wanted to have. However, Callum was filled with arrogance and lust. Many men feared and envied him. Women desired him and always dreamed of becoming his wife.

However, Callum was never in one bed. He laid with the most beautiful women in Scotland, married and unmarried. Callum did not care who he hurt or destroyed. He would use women for his pleasure. Once satisfied, he would leave them. Many women would beg him to marry them or become his mistress. He would reject them all. There were times when women committed suicide over his refusal.

Callum and his men still rode through many hills. Lucas, one of his good followers and friend, rode next to him. "Callum, it will be about five days until we arrive home. Perhaps it is best to stop at the nearest village to rest."

Callum nodded in agreement. "Aye, I know that the next village is not far from here."

They rode their horses, but Callum raised his hand, and all his men stopped in their tracks.

"Hello! Anyone! Where am I!?"

All heard a woman yelling.

"Hm, it seems a maiden is lost. What ye reckon we do?" asked Lucas.

Callum smirked. "I shall go first. I will see this maiden; who knows. She may be in my bed tonight." The highlander rode off and went over a hill. He saw the maiden and went towards her. He stopped in his tracks. "Are ye lost, lass?"

The woman before him stopped in her tracks. She turned.

Both are face-to-face.

Callum froze. He was speechless. The woman before him was not like any other. Her hair was white as the moon; her skin was pale as milk. Her eyes were blue as the sky. The young woman had an average figure with slightly big hips. She was the most beautiful woman he had laid eyes upon to him. "What is yer name, lass?"

She was silent but answered. "The name is Eva, and who might you be?"

The highlander smirked. "I am Callum Strongnight."