Fire

Callum rode to the nearby village. However, the ride was not easy.

Eva fought throughout the ride. She would hit, punch, scratch, and yell profanities. Unknown to her, all her actions only excited him more.

Callum commanded his horse to go to a nearby inn when they arrived at the village. Many of the villagers would look at the screaming woman. Yet, many were amazed by her appearance. They whispered among themselves.

The highlander got off his horse and grabbed Eva on his shoulder.

As he began to walk towards the inn, he felt Eva hit him on his back. It did not affect him; it only awakened his lust for her. "The more you do that, the more I desire to take ye, lass."

 "Let go of me, asshole! I am not some property!" yelled Eva.

Callum gave out a hard laugh and playfully smacked her bottom. "Ye think highly of yerself. Ye are indeed interesting. Yet, I want to know more about what lies beneath that dress of yers. I will find out one way or another." He then got to the inn and opened the door.

Eva screamed for help, but all she received were stares. No one did anything.

"I need a room, now," commanded Callum.

The older man, the inn's owner, felt fear. "Course, mi' lord. A room is free. Follow me." He led Callum to the farthest room of the inn.

"That is all, old man. Leave us."

The owner did as Callum told him.

Callum entered the room and closed the door shut. He walked towards the bed and dropped Eva upon it.

Eva turned and tried to get away, but Callum grabbed her leg and pulled her to the center of the bed. He got on top of her and put her hands above her head. He licked his lips. "Ye still have the fire in you. What excitement you bring. I shall enjoy myself when I have ye." He lowered his face to her neck and began to lick her. His tongue trailed down to her chest.

Eva felt dread and began to move he body sideways. She used her legs to try to get the man above away from her.

He smirked. "Give up, lass. I will show you how a real man should touch a woman. "

Eva felt the need to survive intensify. This man was going to try to take her dignity and self-respect. She knew that Callum was dangerous, but Eva didn't care anymore. The young woman felt that she would rather die than let someone disrespect her in such a manner. Suddenly, Eva head-butted him on his nose, making him fall off her. She tried to run but was caught again. However, she kicked him in the face.

Callum was shocked. No woman ever laid a hand upon him except his mother. The woman before had a sense of honor. "Enough, woman! Very well, I will not touch ye tonight."

Eva stopped but was still cautious.

Callum stood and eyed her. "Since ye will still fight, I shall not take ye...yet. Ye are quite ferocious. You may sleep on the bed, but I will be on guard. Get rest; I shall bring food." He went to the door and opened it. Before he left, he looked at her. "Don't try to escape. My men arrived in the village. I will not hesitate to give ye to my men if you try to escape. Understood?"

She did not respond, but she put her arms around herself. Callum looked at her for a while longer and eventually left. Callum stood outside the door, admitting that Eva intrigued and excited him. No woman ever rejected his advances, which made it more exciting. He was looking forward to seeing more of her.