12 The Beta Needs Help

Colton~~

The Beta of Elleany should never be the butt of a joke. I raise my eyes to the bottom of the bed, putting a lot—and I mean, a lot—of bad will into my glare. My brother is potentially facing prison, had his wedding ruined, and now he's making fun of me?

Vienna grimaces at me.

At least she feels my pain.

"Tell me about Amoria," Iris says softly. "Do you know what part your ancestors were from?"

As Jonas talks his voice grows quieter and quieter, his words spaced farther and farther apart. Until he's silent and above us the bed shifts.

And—

Oh hell no.

They are not going to spend their wedding night right above us. It's not even night and they didn't get married. Besides, I had a girlfriend long before my brother. Of the two of us, it should be me who has a . . . erm wedding night first. Not my innocent older brother who has probably never seen a naked woman in his life.

Iris lets out a sigh, and I want to scream. I've done a lot of bad things, so which one is it that is causing me to receive this punishment? I'll do whatever I need to do to get forgiveness if it will make this all stop.

Do you have any Korean drama recommendations? I'm currently watching Mystic Pop-up Bar.