Chapter 7

"Maybe when you bring me back to life, I'll remember."

It had been 3 days since then. I'd been coming up with a plan for who knows how long until I'd finally found a book for it. Alex let me borrow the book, and I'd been setting up for Will's revival. I was excited--not only to see him again but to have him back again. It was relieving when it worked after being tested on a wilted flower. All I had to do was get Wilbur here and hopefully get this all to work. I quietly waited at my house for Wilbur to show up, just like he does every night. I smiled when his figure came into view and was more than relieved to find that everyone was asleep. "Wilbur, are you ready?" He tilted his head and I sighed. "Will, I've figured out how to revive you. Do you want to do it now?" His eyes widened and he nodded his head quickly. I smiled and led him outside.

As we walked down the original prime path, I noticed that there was one house with lights on inside--Phil's house. My eyes widened and I moved Wilbur and me out of view. I slightly frowned at the fact and knew that we'd have to go a different direction. "C'mon Will, let's go the other way."

************

(Y/n) stood outside of a huge stronghold. All around them was snow and ice. It was to be expected in Antarctica. They sighed and gazed at the sky. The sun had started to set a lot sooner than usual. It couldn't be helped, since it was a sign of winter. They heard footsteps crunching the snow and turned around. Before them was Phil, a man who vowed to protect both (Y/n) and Technoblade as long as they lived together. "Hey kid, how're you doing today?" (Y/n) sighed and turned back towards the overlook. Phil frowned and put a hand on their shoulder. "Is this about Will...?" They nodded and turned to him.

"Phil, do you think he's okay?" Phil sighed and slightly shook his head. (Y/n) head dropped and they huffed. "Maybe if people understood the meaning of peace, we wouldn't have to be dragged into wars all of the time." Phil nodded. What they said was true, a young boy by the name of Tommy had dragged the trio into quite a few wars. The boy had also attempted to both steal and assassinate all of the members of the continent.

"Tommy's young and dumb. I bet you'd do the same thing if you were 14." (Y/n) huffed again, but nodded. Phil couldn't help but smile. Despite the fact of the constant wars, (Y/n) had still managed to befriend the boy. They'd also managed to form many alliances with other countries. "Say, what do you think about that new treaty...?" (Y/n)'s head shot towards Phil.

"Which treaty...?" Phil paused. He didn't know if that meant that Techno didn't want them to know.

"Tommy tried to set a trap and kill Techno. Techno wouldn't leave without a treaty. I find certain parts of it to be amusing." (Y/n) raised a brow and turned towards the stronghold.

"He didn't tell me..." Phil winced. That's what he was afraid of. (Y/n) turned back to the fatherly man. "Phil, could you promise me something?" Phil hummed and turned to them. "If anything happens and I end up disappearing, could you make sure that Techno, Tommy, and Will will be alright?" Phil nodded with a small smile.

"Of course, (Y/n)."

*************

Upon arriving at the spot of Wilbur's possible revival, the duo makes sure that no one would be able to get inside. I turn to Will with a small smile. He doesn't understand the consequences, does he? "Okay, stand on the Lapis block please." Wilbur nods and floats to it. He stood atop the said block and looked back up at his lover.

"Now what...?" I sighed and grabbed the book I'd read many times before. I flipped to the page that detailed what happens next.

"Now you get revived." I closed my eyes and recited the words written inside the book. I felt a strange feeling overcome me, but I kept going. I heard Wilbur gasp and then the room went silent. I heard a pair of boots hit the floor and felt myself collapse to the floor.