Chapter 11

There was a slight breeze that came around me. Wait...ẅ̴̧̖͖͇͈͉̤̲̮̝̪̐̿̂̄̔̓̀̽́́́͝͠h̶̢̨͔̮̻̲̰͉͗̐̾̐̎̅͆̏̈́̑̈́̈͗͠͝o̴̤̼͈̝̯͛̂̿̈́̂̍́̐͜͝ ̷̡̽̎̃̆̔͛͌̃͆̒͑ǎ̶̟̜̅́͛̕m̸̨̨̭͍̭̭͎̭̣̳̑̽̈́̂̏̒̊̈͛̄̚͝ͅ ̵̧̻̘̣̻͆̈̒̂͝͝I̶̧̺̪̍̇͠ ̴̡͇̪̩̄͐̽̅͒̽͠a̷̢̧̠̝͈͔͚̳̼͇̭͙̲͋̈̍͝g̴̨̧̭̪͍̗̬̯̖̘̲̤̓̈̇ả̶̢̯͈̤̤̙̬͈͍̙̠̎͛͂͒͌͂̐̀i̴̧͚͙͚͕̙̚n̵̝̪̗̍̓̏̀̂̀̊̓́͐͗̏...? I shook my head. That wasn't important. The real question was where I am. Did I know this area? I glanced around me and noticed a man with medium length blonde hair coming towards me. I slowly stood and felt myself seemingly float over to him. Something about the man's face seemed familiar, almost homey. I gave him a soft smile as he looked up at me. "Hello, sir. I don't seem to remember where I am at the moment. Would you mind telling me?" He slowly nods his head.

"You're in the land of the Dream SMP." I nod. The name of this place sounds familiar as well, but it doesn't sit right with me.

"And if you don't mind me asking, what's your name? A part of me feels like I know you from somewhere." He sighs.

"My name is Philza, but most people call me Phil. You used to call me Dad." My eyes widened as some memories flooded my eyes. "(Y/n)...? Are you okay?" I gave him a huge smile.

"Dad...I'm so sorry for forgetting you..." He smiles and laughs. He wraps me in a warm embrace and spins me around. "Wait, what happened to me? All I can remember is the Antarctic Empire..." He frowns a bit.

"You died, like actually died." My eyes widened. Why couldn't I remember that? If I died, surely that would be important to know. "You told me that you didn't want to remember how you died for as long as possible." I slowly nodded my head. That explains it.

"Dad, are Techno, Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo nearby?" He nods, but there's a sad look on his face. "What's wrong?" He sighs.

"There were more people you knew, but I'm assuming you don't remember anything from being here." I shook my head.

"Do I need to meet them?" Phil shook his head. He told me to wait where I was, so I stood gazing at a waterfall. I heard footsteps and turned to find both Tommy and Tubbo running towards me. I opened my arms and let them both into a tight embrace. "Hello, you two."

"(Y/n)...but, you died. How?" I shook my head. Tommy sighed and kept his face hidden. "Never scare us like that again, okay?" I nodded and smiled. I heard more footsteps and saw both Techno and Wilbur. They both looked more than relieved to see me, and Phil came trailing behind them.

"You're really here..." I nodded and embraced Techno. Though he wanted to keep a rough exterior, he still accepted the hug. "What happened?" I shook my head. My memories were too fuzzy to remember what'd happened for the past few years.

"They can't remember anything after the Antarctic Empire. They told me that they didn't want to remember the last few weeks of their life for as long as possible." They all nodded. Why was it so important to not remember those things? Did something terrible happen?

**************

The air howled around me. The cold air always had a feeling of home within it. I found it quite comforting to live in the farthest southern region with Phil, Techno, and Pete. They all understood the harshness of the new environment, and we all knew that resources were very limited.

They told me that we'd be safe here. I didn't know how true that was, but I still put my trust in the three. I remember when Tommy would come and try to start wars against the antarctic empire. It was always funny because the poor boy would continuously get shut down.