Chapter 10

"It's been a while, (Y/n)." The said person turned around and smiled.

"Indeed it has, Charlie." The said man smiled and he held out his arms for a hug. The two embraced one another and stayed like that for a while. It'd been a few years since the two had met, making this a very heart-warming reunion. Charlie sighed.

"Have you heard the news yet, (Y/n)?" The said person shook their head and tilted it, making Charlie sigh. "It's about Dream, he's in jail."

*************

I walked along the prime path, my mind buzzing with news of more people coming to the area soon. It was said that I knew the new people, making it all the more exciting. It truly made me wonder who all decided to come here, especially after everything that's happened recently. Nonetheless, I'm still really excited to see some old friends again. I looked up to find Tommy walking towards me in a hurry. I raised a brow and halted my steps so he could come tell me what news he had for the day. "(Y/n), Tubbo and I figured out where the discs are." My eyes widened. I looked around us to make sure that no one was watching or listening.

"What do you mean? How did you find them? Can you get them back? Do you want me to come with you?" Tommy's eyes widened.

"He's keeping them in a prison. We stumbled upon it. Yes, and yes." I smiled. He never failed to keep up with me. "But, we need to go now." I tilt my head. "(Y/n), Dream is going to try to beat us there." My eyes widen and I grab his arm. I start rushing us in the direction that Toms keeps alerting me of. Tubbo joins us about halfway there and gets dragged as well. "We're here." I look up and sling my backpack off of my shoulders.

"Do either of you need weapons?" They both shake their heads. I nod and pull out my sword. "Let's do this."

**************

A tall prison made of blackstone loomed over anyone that passed by. To anyone that didn't know what it was, it seemed like another storage building. There were many storage buildings in the area, each belonging to a different person. It wouldn't have been questioned. Inside of the prison stood Sam, waiting for a certain someone to come pay another visit to the only prisoner kept inside of the walls. Meanwhile, the only prisoner in the walls--Dream--looked up at the thing that blocked his escape. He was trying to figure out exactly how he would escape, but he knew that Techno still owed him a favor. It then hit him that (Y/n) had said something to themself about feeling in debt to him. They'd said something about being there if they saw something as unjust. The man sat back and hoped that they weren't just saying that. Maybe he truly had an escape plan.

Elsewhere, (Y/n) stood in front of the same prison that they'd entered once. Inside now was where Dream was kept. They sighed and walked into the huge building, and greeted Sam as they made their way through to visit their friend. Dream looked up at them. "What, you came to make fun of me too?" They sighed and shook their head. Dream raised one of his brows. "Then why are you here?" (Y/n) made eye contact with him.

"I'm breaking you out." After those words left their mouth, Dream smirked. They helped the man up and handed him the replicas of his weapons and armors. Dream's smirk only widened.

"It's showtime."

***************

The boys and I stood inside of the large blackstone building. I'd heard rumors that this place was meant to be a prison very soon. As for whom it is for, I didn't know at the time. I looked around and saw the two most prized discs on the server--Mellohi, and Cat. A part of me knew that something was about to happen. If only I knew.