Just something simple

I'm so sorry it's been so long! I've been taking a mental break and have been focusing on myself for a while, I feel a lot better and I'm trying to update this and my other stories as much as I can hope you like this shot!
Happy reading💛
———————-——————————

What do these two do on weekends? Simple.

As the two sat in Tanaka's messy room they exchanged a small glance from one another, "you almost done with my hair, or are you strugglin' this time?" Souda laughed at his boyfriend desperately trying to untangle his hair "says the one who cannot keep his hair neat. Honestly Souda how do you live with this?" He playfully acted surprised but he really wasn't. "Heyyy...Kay I'll try and keep it under control." Souda groaned softly trying to act annoyed. Really Tanaka's been bugging him for the past week so he really shouldn't be surprised he's mentioning again. As the soft sound of brushing filled the room once again the pinkette picked up a magazine from Tanaka's bedside. "You really only do like animals don't you?" He asked slowly flipping through the small sheets of paper, although that were true he had a couple manga's that could be of interest to his lover. "You can read that or the attack on titan manga, although I have a bit of assassination classroom.." he said calmly, "nah I'm good, but you have good taste in manga not gonna lie. But I'll stick with this. Thanks though love." He smiled softly at his boyfriend who was so focused on his hair, a sigh escaped the mechanics lips as he once again flipped through the paper.

"Done"

As Souda felt the back of his head in confusion on what he had done he realized it was in a braid. Tanaka was oddly good at them so he did the quite often. A smile appeared on his face, feeling his face flush softly.
"Thank you.." he chuckled softly as a soft kiss met his own lips.

——————————————————

It's short but simple just like the title says, hope you enjoyed it :)💛