Lewd movies

( no this is not anything heated don't get the wrong idea 🤣)

——————————————————

Mrs. yukizome wanted her students to get along and befriend another, so. They have something they call 'movie day Monday" and every Monday a student would pick of movie of their choosing, sounds fine...wrong, Teruteru had picked a very sexual movie for them to 'enjoy" now it was a love story of corse but the plot was that a One night stand happens which of corse is the most lewd part of the film,( Dose not mean it still can't make you uncomfortable) then see each other in each other's everyday lives, slowly falling in love once they get to know each other. Now everyone was okay with this due to the fact that it was a 'cute' love story, but it made 2 particular boys VERY uncomfortable, leading to here, The movie had started and Souda wasn't ready. Nor was Gunham, they sat there, the scene they both had been dreading to see, the moans the the grunts were to much for both of them, Gundam placed himself under the covers, since it was daylight he could see Souda's red and embarrassed face. "If I'm being honest I would expect you to enjoy this kind of thing.." "dude I get it I can be prevented but...this..isn't my kind of thing..." Souda softly chuckled as it always surprised people where he told them he was NOT into...THIS. "And I'm guessing the 'great Gunham Tanaka' isn't to fond of this?" Gundam let a small smile creek onto his usually neutral face, "ha ha very humorous." Then silent fell, besides the noise coming from the TV. "Boys?" Mrs. yukizome spoke lifting a small part of the blanket revealing to boys "guessing that scene made you both a bit uncomfortable hm? That's alright! It's over now in case you want to join us!" She smiled before sitting down, "shall we join them?" "Mmh..."

——————————————————
Hey you! Ya you! I love youuuuu and your worth it!!💛 💛💛

Bye my sunflowers 🌻💛(I'm gonna stick with that case I really like it🥰)