More headcanons!

I'm working on a chapter that is taking...longer then I wanted it to so please take this!

- They are a very cuddly couple and they don't have an actual F if you catch them cuddling like on a train ride or something they just don't care.

-They do each other's Makeup, like Gunham does Souda's eye liner and Souda does his. And more but they just like making each other feel nice

-( so many regrets have been made with me sharing this please don't hate me) So I've read a decent amount of Soudam smut. And they always make Gundam call Souda a sl*t and just be super in a way rude. And I feel like if they DID have sex then Gundam would ask for consent on like everything, the two of them treat that kind of stuff very close to heart really cause both of them are very insecure. And if they want to make one another feel 'good' they wouldn't be all kinky and sh*t. They'd just enjoy knowing that the other is willingly doing that with them.

- Birthdays are treated very seriously in their relationship.

- They blow air kisses when one of them has to leave for a long amount of time. Or in general leave.

- Their first date was at Gundam's house. They didn't want it to be fancy or anything, just wanting to get to know each other was enough for them.

-So lets say they wanted to keep their relationship a secret. ( wow Apex the first headcaon makes sense now) And they were insulting one another to keep up their 'rivalry'. They would always cross their arms when they did so. Just to let the other know they are 100% not being serious.💛

-They read tougher. Like a lot. 📚💖

- They play bicker like an old married couple.

- Souda oddly really enjoys kissing Gunham's neck. Not to like get a hickey but it makes him feel flustered.

- They really like the movie Alex Strangelove. ( it's a really good movie watch it) It in a way resembles their relationship. Due to Gundam ( in my opinion) being openly gay and Souda being a closeted Bisexual. 💙💜💖

- They have boyfriend bracelets.😌

- They refuse to go to bed without saying I love you like 1000 times.

- They bake a lot for some reason

- When one of them is stressed the other just holds their hand and rubs it to reassure them it's alright.

- They listen to mother mother tougher in the car.

- They hold hands a lot.

- Gundam likes to dye Souda's hair with him :)💛

That's it! I might make these if I either don't know what to post or am working on something!☺️