Weeds

( this is an AU, they're in first grade. Hey I found out I liked girls in kindergarten so why can't they find out they like boys in first grade?😂 also um...first graders are just as mean- believe me I've been bullied my entire life 👁👄👁💅)
(Also Souda has natural pink hair and sharp teeth. LEAVE ME ALONE)
——————————————————

"He's scary..."

"Why dose he look like that?"

"Hey can I borrow a black crayon-...never mind I'll ask someone normal."

"Ew he touched me!!"

"Hey...do you want a flower?"

Now that. Was something he wasn't used to. Someone being kind to him? That's just weird...the black haired boy looked up from his book seeing a pink haired boy hovering over him, holding a dandelion "that's not a flower that's a weed..." "it's still pretty!" He didn't understand, why was he of all people being nice...everyone liked his bubbly personality. So why him? "No." The boys facial expression turned sad, "why..." "case I don't accept gifts from people other then my mother." "You talk so formal it's weird." The boy giggles softly, sitting himself down. "Do you need something ?" He tried to sound annoyed but he was happy that someone WANTED to talk to him, "nope! Say why do you always sit here alone?" 'Wow he sure asks lots of questions.' The black haired boy thought as he closed his book knowing he won't be able to read it anymore. "It's nice...and I won't get tormented by the others..." "awe I'm sorry...if I was in the same class as you I'd make sure they would stop!" The boy smiles before putting the weed on top of Gundam's head. "Why-why did you-" "it adds colour!" Gundam blushed softly and took the weed off of his head, placing it into his hoodie pocket. As he did that the bell rang to come back inside. "See ya later um..." "Gundam, Gundam Tanaka." "Okie dokie See ya later Gundam!!" The boy ran off happily.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And that was only the wonderful beginning... :)

Once again short please forgive me 👉👈