First introduction

Souda meeting Tanaka's mama for the first timeeee~ :)
——————————————————

"Gundam I'm not going! She'll hate me!" The boy said on the other side of the thick bathroom door. Making it a bit hard to hear the boy. Tanaka was wanting to introduce him to his mother today. But Souda was unaware and when he was he began to start panicking. His confidence had gone down more then a phone battery in the cold weather. "Souda...she'll love you. And if not then we can leave..she's wanted to meet you for a while..Even if she doesn't know you're a male. I'm sure it won't matter to her at all." Tanaka tried keeping his voice as soft as possible. Trying to sound calm. But really he was panicking as well. What if his mom didn't like him? That would be...HORRIBLE. His mother was a sweet woman so it's unlikely but it's a possibility. A very scary possibility. "No...I can't. She'll hate me. And I don't want your relationship with her to be ruined by me. I'm sorry I would but I'm a wimp.." his voice began to crack. The feeling of defeat came over Tanaka. "Can you at least let me in so I can comfort you darling?" Tanaka reasoned, he heard the door lock make a quick noise before the door opened slowly. He rose from the ground to see his lover looking down in shame. He really did want to meet the woman. Yet his fear was taking over him by the second. "Maybe another time love...no pressure." Tanaka smiled at him, bringing his partner closer. "But you did tell her that we were coming..didn't you? So we're gonna disappoint her..." "Souda don't take it personal. I told her something like this might happen and she completely understood. She only want you to come to her when you're ready..Not her, not me YOU...See Souda? She cares so much for you and you haven't even met her...if she doesn't support our choices then she won't say it to our face. She'll keep it to herself. She wants us to be happy. That's all she's ever wanted for me..so if this changes anything about how I think of her then it's her fault for not being prepared for this situation. And when I mean situation I mean for my gender preference for a lover." He softly kissed his lover, feeling a smile on Souda's face form. "I...." before continuing he took a breath in and out "I can do it..we should get it over with. Cause if I just sit here being worried when it does happen I'll be even more scared. I'll do it." He smiled softly. Tanaka couldn't help is smile from forming at this point. "Wonderful, can you get the car ready so I can call her to inform her?" "You got it Gundy!" And he was gone in a flash. Out of the door.

"Okay ready? 3...2...1..." Tanaka held the others hand as he knocked on the oak door feeling excitement and nervousness fill both of their bodies. "Hm. Oh! Hello de-." As the woman stared at Souda he began to examine her face. She look a lot like Gundam. could tell where he got most of his looks from "Mom. This is my partner. You have said you had wanted to meet him for a while so here we are." The grip on Souda's hand got tighter. As a way to comfort him. He took a deep breath in. Slowly exhaling, "hello, my name is Kazuichi Souda. It's great to finally meet you.." his body was so light. He felt relief wash over him as he saw the woman smile, "oh how wonderful! Oh, would you like to come in? Just for a few minutes so we can chat?" She offered. "I think we have a bit of time, right love?" Gundam could see the boys face. He looked happy. He quickly nodded feeling embarrassed that he was just standing in place.

"So how long have you two been tougher?" She smiled placing her hands on her lap. Tanaka looked at Souda. "U-um..Two years, yeah..Two." He said feeling his heart race begin to go slower. The woman smiled warmly "That's wonderful! You know, even if we're now just speaking..Tanaka talks a lot about you whether it's a visit or a call..he always has something to say about you. And I never seem to get over it Souda. I love hearing about you." She said eyeing Tanaka up and down before looking back at the bright haired boy in front of her. "And I can tell you both love one another very much...it's sweet. Well! I'm going to go get something to drink, would you boys like anything?" Both of them shake their heads, the woman nodding and quickly heading off somewhere. "You talk about me?" Souda raised a brow and his lover. "So your telling me you don't talk about me with Soina? You're aware that she tells me what you talk about correct?"  He says back feeling a smirk he stamped on his face "What?! Well looks like we're both defeated." The other says flustered. "Okay, I'm back I apologize that took so long." The woman appeared out of a corner looking the same but this time with a teacup. Sitting back down, before continuing their chat taking a small sip of her drink. "So Souda! What is your career exactly, or do you not have one?" She asked. "I-...I'm a mechanic, and was even lucky enough to be labeled as the ultimate mechanic." He wasn't good with telling people his talent. It was..embarrassing in a way, really only due to other people laughing at him for it. But with this woman he felt as if it was a tad bit easier. "Really? That's exciting isn't it? With your talent you definitely have ideas of what you want to build an I correct?" She questioned "mmh. But thankfully I have lots of scraps. So I can just improvise!" He replied. "Well, thank you two for the lovely chat! But you better get going shouldn't you?" She smiled at the two. "Goodbye mama. We'll hopefully see you soon." Gundam smiled at her looking at his boyfriend for the okay to leave. "Yeah..bye!" He returned her many smiles that she had given him with his very own.

——————————————————-
I'm really happy with how this turned out! I hope you enjoy it!