Love letters

Love letters are so cute and you can't tell me wrong. All your feelings on a single piece of paper, makes me feel all bubbly!!💛
——————————————————

'Come on Souda. It's a letter he can't know who it is'
Was the last thing that came to mind before setting the small paper inside of the tall locker

Gundam's POV
Hm? A letter..why? As I stare at the small letter in front of my eyes I feel a soft blush come across my face.

Someone...loves me? But why, I'm not social nor do I talk to people often unless I must. And if I do for some odd reason then it's the smallest bit of effort. So why would someone have romantic feelings for me? Of all people. They didn't even leave a name. It was a simple note to so I shouldn't be getting all bubbly about it..it read
'Dear Tanaka. You know me I know you yadayada I have a crush on you. Just understand that please..hopefully I won't be to big of a p*ssy to tell you at some point. Lots of love
- who knows

My chest hurts..why? No one has ever loved me I know that but..is this feeling good or bad? God..Soina would know right? I sigh and put the small sheet of paper inside of my locker once again, in the very back. So no one can take it..this is my first love letter. I'm going to be making sure no one touches it without consent. I softly sigh as I remember that I had class. Sh*t. I turn back to my locker and grab what I needed. Shoving the door in annoyance and walking off.

I've really been eyeing everyone the entire class. I know it's weird but I'm so interested...I want to know who would write such a thing. But the thing is..everyone here doesn't seem to be interested in me. So they seem to be very good at hiding their feelings..I sigh and just continue to look around until my eyes met with someone's..

Souda. ( how shocking) he's always seemed to hate me for some odd reason..so why is he of all people staring at me? I'm guessing he noticed because he quickly looked away. Why? Now I'm curious. I'll just have to wait out this class...

As the raven haired boy steps out of the classroom with the princess beside her. "So um..dark queen..how exactly did you confess your attraction to Chiaki?" The boy asked the blonde. "Hm? Oh! Simple, I just told her! Wait. Why do you ask?!" The girl stopped right in her tracks and looked at the boy beginning to grow exited of the situation the boy had placed himself into. "Um..there was a note in my locker..and-..it was someone telling me that they had feeling for me. And I want to know who..so if I feel the same then I'll know what to do.." "Well Tanaka! This is very out of character for you, mister 'overlord of ice'" the girl giggled before continuing "but..I do know someone who had been eyeing you for a bit of time..but that's for you to find out isn't it!" The girl teased as she began to walk once again "S-Soina please! I really..really want and need to know.. cause ( just realized I've forgotten the U this whole time sorry bout that-) I..just-just need to!" He stammered "well then..fine, but your never going to believe me if I say so!" The girl chuckled softly "but..they might now like you. Could just be a misunderstanding..anyways it's-" the girl was cut off by the bell.

"Well we are officially late. But it's no other then Kazuichi Souda! He's been looking at you a lot lately, and I noticed that you finally caught him in his little act! Ooo! There he is now, should we say hello?" "Soina no-" "Souda! Are you late as well?" Kazuichi turned his body to face the two, slowly a soft blush hardly noticeable came across his face. "Mmh. And I don't really wanna be to late..b-bye miss Soina! And..Tanaka. See you both later." He smiled and walked to where he needed to be.
"Hm. Well. Let's talk after class yes?" She asked as she began to try and hold back laughter from the breeder's expression. He was a dark shade of red. Even his Hamster's were noticing it. "See you soon Gundam." The princess smiled as she walked to her class. Gundam then quickly following.
——————————————————

The pink haired boy was questioning himself. He sounded so rude towards someone he had fallen for! And that's never okay..and he even caught him staring at him! The boy slammed his head into the wooden desk, grabbing the attention of a few people, but then quickly losing it. "He probably thinks I'm a loser.." he wines quietly. Thankfully the next class he had Tanaka was in. So he could apologize for being rude earlier. Really he was only staring at him but it made him feel like he was disrespectful towards the boy. These feelings were beginning to wash over him. Drowning him in a pit of embarrassment when he was around him. Even the slightest touch like accidentally bumping into him sends him into stuttering and his face flushed with the colour of Maiharu's ( forgive me if I spelled her name wrong) hair. Softly sighing as he tries to grasp him attention onto the teachers lecture. But it of course didn't work. So he was just to sit here for the rest of class doing nothing but sitting. But he can live with that. He was just lucky that he gave him that letter. Because if not then this small bit of confidence wouldn't Be inside him at the moment. He sighed softly and just started to stare at a plants in the corner of the room. It looked new and healthy..it was aesthetically pleasing to look at to say the least.

——————————————————
"T-Tanaka!" A sudden voice ran through the boys ears. Feeling this sudden change in his stomach. It was fine earlier but now it feels weird. Not like a bad type but a kind that makes you want to fall to your knees. Making you feel all wobbly.."hm?" Was his only response. "Would you..like to walk to class tougher ?..since we..have the same class this time?" 'God That's s so lame..' the bright haired boy thought to himself. "Well..I wanted to talk to you about something..so I think this would be the best opportunity. So yes." He tried to Sound fine. But on the inside he was screaming at himself. "Wait. Really?!" The boy at that point couldn't hold back his excitement at that point. "Yes? Well if I'm going to do so then we must get going." Before they could even start Souda looked in his locker. Seeing that he was grabbing his note.."he softly whispered to himself. But Gundam could hear just the end of it. But he immediately knew. It was from him. Soina was right? Eh that's not really surprising. "What did you say? And be honest with me." "Oh! That was only for me to hear sorry..um. I s-saw you earlier with that..letter and I thought you'd j-just throw it away!" It wasn't a full lie, he did see him open it. And he did think that he would've thrown it away. But he's making it seem like he just happed to walk by when really he wanted to see how the boy reacted. But he was to anxious to look so he ended up covering his eyes. "Your not very good at fibbing are you?" "Eh?! I'm not lying!" The boy defended, Gundam softly smiled. "Soina has informed me that you've been looking at me a lot..is that out of annoyance or for some other reason." Tanaka stopped walking only to see Souda had covered his face with his beanie. "Would you enjoy that we talk after class? We must continue walking." Gundam felt bad for making the poor boy so flustered. So he in a way needed to stop. Even though he could keep going. Slowly lifting the others hat he saw Souda pouting. "Can we go now please..?" He looked at Tanaka. Feeling his heartbeat begin to go faster. Placing his beanie back on properly, "yes of course. I apologize if I made you uncomfortable." He stated as he began to walk to the classroom.
——————————————————
(We're gonna do a time skip to after school!)

"So you really think that I of all people gave you that letter?"
"Yes I do. Really only because I know your handwriting. But that I'm just now realizing that it's very similar." Tanaka smiled. "So? Someone could be framing me!" He reasons as he opened the door to the outside "Kazuichi, be honest. Do you have a sexual attraction towards me? You have to tell me now or else I'll never know. I must return home like you so I would rather not give my mother a fright." The turn that separated them. They had to go separate ways, so it's now or never. "Okay fine. I do..and so what if I do?! It's not that big of a deal.."

"I know."
——————————————————
Heyo my fellow shippers how are you doin! Make sure to drink water!! >:(💛