Pure silent love

Hey you! I love you make sure to value yourself💛🌻
——————————————————-

Gundam was just watching his lover sleep. As creepy as it sounds it was how he fell asleep himself, he looked so peaceful, so fragile, he would always cover a small part of his face with a blanket,up so you could only see his nose and further up of corse. And small muffled noises would escape as well, he was adorable to say the least, but this night was different, he still wasn't tired, but that just gave him an excuse to look at him more. He didn't exactly understand why he couldn't enter the dream world but he tried. He was just laying there, in silence, well almost silence, a small breeze was outside and the window was open. It was nice but he had to get some sleep, he sighed as he saw a small piece of hair go in front of souda's neutral face. As he removed it it made his eyes flutter open ever so slightly, he was about to speak but Gundam put a finger to his lip telling him not to speak, as the pink haired boy once again closed his eyes, the black haired boy did the same, but then feeling a body press closer to him, now he was getting sleepy, he shut his eyes closed hearing nothing but silence, besides the faint heartbeat. But neither of them minded, case that sound. That sound was like a soothing lullaby to them both.

—————{bonus case I love you guys}

"So you watch me while I sleep...creep." Souda eyed how embarrassed his lover was, it was cute, "in my defence I didn't mean it for any creepy intentions." Souda just rose him eyebrow and gave a 'I doubt that' look, "...if you find it creepy I'll stop if you'd like.." "no it's fine, I'm just playing with ya don't worry. I find it cute..." they eyed each other before going backroads what they were doing.

{ isn't the longest but it's ain't the shortest, I'm really happy with it I hope it pleases you!💛🌻}