Bathroom stalls

(I'm sorry I haven't been posting on this book but I've been thinking of ideas for it started with your gym locker😂)

As kazuichi speed walks down the long hallway he feels tears strain his eyes, he hears laughter coming from behind him, a couple of boys were picking on him for no reason, let's just say that Kazuichi Souda is a VERY emotional person, he ran into the closest bathroom stall he could find, he smiled the door and fell into n his knees, letting all his sobs out, he didn't want anyone to hear him cry, but his luck wasn't very good that day, or any day. "Are you alright" an unknown voice asked "eh?! What's it to you...your just gonna make fun of me." He snarled back, "no...I would not dare to reveal such secrets that are important." They say back, "well...these jerks. They...they were making fun of me..over wearing-" they boy couldn't finish his words reason being is case the other voice interrupted him, "ugh, I don't understand why others think it's humorous to make fun of someone's appearance." They scoff. "Y-yeah...it is...say do they make fun of you to...?" Kazuichi Asks slightly hoping they said yes, he never knew anyone else got bullied, "yes, I bring my pets and they say it's immature. I also wear what people call weird, personally I enjoy the way I dress." Kazuichi heard a small chuckle come out of the other boy/girl, "Hey...May I ask for your name...?" Kazuichi Asks pressing the back of his head on the Metal wall, "I would rather not say...I apologize if that seems rude to you." They say back, "no man that's fine...um, I'm S-Souda, kazuichi Souda.."
"Oh I've heard of you. Third year right?"
"Y-yeah! Actually your one of the only people besides teachers who know...no one really cares about my information..." Kazuichi's eyes get smaller due to him closing them slightly, "thank you...I hope to see you again." Kazuichi Smiles, he then opens the stall he hears the unknown voice clear his throat, "my name is Gunham, Gunham Tanaka...I hope to see you around." The boy says sounding embarrassed.

_________________________________

Throughout the year the boys Would meet in the bathroom stalls, they didn't need to know what they looked like, but at some point they started to develop feelings for one another....sexual feelings.

( if your wondering how they don't see each other it's case they Exchange numbers.😘)

"Hey....Gunham...?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think that we could see what each other look like...I mean we've been talking for a couple months and I'm curious.."

"Hmm...we both promise we won't judge each other, by the way we look... ?"

"Yup!"

"Okay close your eyes and exit alright?"

"Okay...eyes are closed!"
Both boys were nervous, who wouldn't be? Meeting someone who gets you to well ? "Okay ready?? Open in....3...2...1...OPEN!" Kazuichi giggles, both boys then open there eyes and see one another, "eh?! I think I've seen you around school...I didn't know that it was you!" Kazuichi Smiles, "I'm sorry but I don't pay much attention to faces..." Gunham apologizes "don't be! Hey....um...you maybe wanna hang out this weekend..?"
"I-.....I would enjoy that...very much.."

( this is so bad I'm so so sorry-😂)