Road trip!!

This is ibuki going on a road trip and bringing Gundy and Souda cup with her ( and her giiirl Mikaaaan💗💗💗💗 ( I'm a simp)  she's bringing the boys case B O N D I N G✨✨✨ anyways~ enjoy you pransome girl/boy/person🥰)

_________________________________
Souda had his arms and legs crossed, he wasn't excited and all...well, 50/50, going with Mikan and ibuki weren't that bad but GUNDAM made everything absolutely horrible. He did t want to disappoint ibuki, or Mikan..they were both sweet girls, and he wasn't going to look like a A*shole.
"Is everyone ready!! MIKAN!!" Ibuki shouts clapping her hands, "y-yeah!" Mikan smiles while slowly pushing her fists in the air, "SOUDA!!" She looks to the back seat, seeing Souda sitting and Gundam in the trunk,( has anyone else done that- so you put your bags in the like middle part and then you put someone in the back- don't worry he isn't squished✌️)  "yeah I'm ready ibuki." He smiled at her before looking back at the window, "TANAKA!!" Gundam just have a nod and continued to play with his hamsters, "Okay let's do this!!"

And off they went.
——————————————————
They were 1 hour in and Souda was already bored, he was seeing cars pass and was trying to block out ibuki's music, it was called..molly? As far as he knew it was about a girl named molly who was a liar...he wasn't paying attention to it honestly. ( if you aren't listening to the music above then please do so it's a great song!) he slowly locked his eyes on Gunham, seeing as he had been doing what he was before, playing with his small animals..'how dose he not get bored of them?' That kept playing through his mind, till it forcefully played differently

'Dose he get bored of me?'
Right after it came into thought he scrunched up his nose, as if you were washing your mouth out with soap. He placed his knees on his chest, slowly feeling his face go warm at the thought of it. Mainly case embarrassment but also the thought of Gundam growing tired of his childish attitude, "Soudaaa, what do you wanna eat?" Ibuki asked from the front, he shot his head upwards, "what are we getting?" He felt Gundam tap his shoulder and he pointed, "McDonald's? Eh why not. 10 piece please ibuki." "You got it!!"
——————————————————-
Kazuichi's POV

It was getting late and ibuki didn't want to drive in the dark due to her not wanting to crash, she parked the car and turned her body around, "Okay everyone we're staying here tonight! Me and Mikan can sleep here, Souda you can pick where you sleep. Either in the seat or with Mr Gundam Tanaka!" She smirks, slowly I hold up my middle finger, she giggles "Seat it is is then. Kay Kay night night~" she gave me a smile before passing out on the spot, I look at Mikan to see her sleeping peacefully, and Gundam was...sleeping, I sigh as I pull my knees to my chest, "Mortal. You need to rest." I shriek before covering my mouth quickly after a let out that noise, he smirked and shook his head. "Move over pretty boy I'm sleeping back there." I say as calmly as I-I JUST CALLED HIM PRETTY HOLEY F*CK-" was-..that a compliment?" I couldn't see it very well since it was dark but I could tell he was blushing at me...god and I'm blushing at him...I swear what situations do I get myself into. "Mmh. Don't think anything if it." I snarl at him.

Gunham's POV

He's so disrespectful it's honestly unbelievable.. but I can't blame him, he hates my guts for some odd particular reason, I don't know why, it's strange but I usually just shrug it off..but now I'm l intrigued. Why dose he hate me?

"Why do you hate me?"

As if the night couldn't get any more silent it did somehow. Both boys await the answer they didn't know. Even if they asked themselves. They didn't know...why?
"I dunno...why do you hate me?" He asks looking into the black haired boys eyes, they could feel themselves getting hotter by the minute, "I..." Souda didn't even know how to answer. It was obvious, "I'm sorry...I'm just gonna go to sleep...sorry for..everything I've said on this trip. Just enjoy yourself, promise I won't bother ya." He smiles and turns his body to face the other side of the car, "you haven't been nothing me though shark Mortal, you just simply don't want to talk to me, and think that you bother me. Do I bother you?" "What no! But...I dunno man...it's nothing..it's just some petty rivalry I guess.." he began to feel guilt over well his body, Gunham was just alive and that's all it took to p*ss Souda off. "Are you going to cry?" Gundam took his pointer finger out and lifted the boys chin "mmmh..." "Mortal, it is not good to keep your feelings inside, correct?" "I'm not holding anything in. I just feel really bad...can we try and...restart?"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"I'd like that..."
For some odd reason they were getting closer to one another till there lips were touching, it felt sweet, like candy, new beginnings are the best...aren't they?:)

_________________________________
....this is so soft 🥺💛