Home Sweet Home

Wendigo POV*

Wow that episode was something. Can't believe someone won AGAIN on my show.

"PENTIOUS GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW YOU OF GROWN REPTILE!"

I see my good friend slithering towards me with a frightened look on his face and he was also bandaged.

PENTIOUS: "Yesssss?"

"My good friend, can you tell me WHY MORE PEOPLE ARE WINNING MY GAME SHOW THIS FOLLOWING YEAR?!"

I grabbed the over grown serpent by the shoulders about to rip him apart.

PENTIOUS:"Well a-after the l-last extermination, the n-newer demons are smarter n-now."

I stare down at him with a menacing look then smiled.

"Then we will just have to make it harder than ever! How about russian roulette?! That is wonderful idea!"

Sir Pentious:" Y-Yes that would be a g-great idea..."

"Oh don't be shaken up my reptilian friend! It wasn't your fault!"

Sir Pentious:" Alright the-"

Sir Pentious turned around and saw me gripping my side in pain. He slithered towards me while holding a pill bottle.

"That damn exterminator hehehe"
I coughed up blood from a stab wound that was made 2 weeks ago by an exterminator. Pentious took two pills out and shoved them down my throat. The pain started to ease down as I inhaled and breathed out.

Sir Pentious: "I thought you said that you took one in the morning!"

"My friend I changed the bandages. Plus the pills taste like a flaming tire. Now where is that Arackniss, I need him to hunt for more contestants."

Sir Pentious: " He is getting us sponsors for your show!"

A light flashes at our faces and we see Velvet holding a camera posing. Using my microphone to help me stand up I walk towards Velvet. She was looking at the picture she took with curiosity.

"You know it's rude to take photos of people when they are bleeding right?"

Velvet just back while holding her fists up.

Velvet:" GEEZ BLUBALLS YOU NEARLY SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!"

"BLUBALLS?"

Velvet: "I may or may not have saw you taking a shower last night."

I started to grip my cane tightly.
Sir Pentious:"What have you done?"
I started to make my way to Velvet menacingly while Sir Pentious was holding me back. Velvet started to walk backwards trying to make excuses.

Velvet: " I didn't mean to look at your dick, I fell and saw it!......I had fun with it last night while you were asleep."

Sir Pentious:"  you got to be kidding me*

"RRRRRAAAAAHHHHH" I started to chase after Velvet while the radio on my cane singing "Your fucked, you are going to die tonight!".

Sir Pentious: "WENDY DON'T KILL HER!"

5 hours later*

Arackniss opened the studio's door with some coffee for everyone and spitted his out after see the the walls having holes in them, the ceilings about to fall down, a fire in the back and girls bathroom, half of Velvet's body in the ground and Wendigo's wounds on his arm and side being bandaged up by Pentious because the wounds opened again.

Arackniss: "what the bloody hell happened?!"

Sir Pentious:"W-well um apparently Velvet did some ahem 'stuff' to Wendy while he was in bed."

Velvet: " still has a nice dick!"

"I will drag your ass across town by your intestines-" I started to cough up blood again.

Pentious: " he also didn't take the pills this morning as well."

Arackniss:" ok first of all Velvet, what the fuck?!"

Velvet:"But it's true!"

Arackniss:" and Wendigo, take your god damn pills."

"I will try...."

Arackniss:" now I need to call someone because we have no place to sleep for the next few weeks. Pentious, where is your new airship?"
Arackniss went off to call someone.

Sir Pentious:" it's uh gone."

Velvet:"gone as in?"

Sir Pentious:"beyond repair gone."

"What happened friend?"

Sir Pentious:" I tried to get us some more territory and well the thot Cherri Bomb stopped me and your brother destroyed it."

"Oh how is Alastor?"

Pentious:"CRAZY"

"Good good."

Arackniss came back with a cigarette in his mouth.

Arackniss:"Ok everyone pack your belongings because I just booked us all a hotel."

Velvet:"Oooohhhh what kind of hotel?"

Arackniss:"The Happy Hotel"

To be continued....