Halloween Special

In the outskirts of the safest city in hell was an old building. Rumors were made about it. The wendigo make deals in the mortal world and when he is done then well.....E̵̙͝n̶̨̆j̶̫̏ö̴͙́ỳ̴͜ ̸̪̊t̷͉̉h̸̺͂e̶͆͜ ̷̡̄ṣ̵́h̶̘̽ǒ̸̪w̶͚̍.

*In the mortal world*
Under a highway was a dumpster fire with a homeless man. A low life named Jack had it rough. Lost his home, his family, his money, his car and dog.

Jack:"D-Damn, it's freezing."

???:"Oh yes it is but hey, it's never cold in hell."

Jack stood up and looked around for the mysterious voice. He then heard footsteps behind him with someone humming an old tune. When he saw the figure he instantly froze on what he is staring at. He saw a tall deer like humanoid next to and is covered in blood.

 He saw a tall deer like humanoid next to and is covered in blood

Wendigo:"Hello Mortal! I am-"

Jack:"AHHHHHHHHH!" We see Jack running away trying to get away from the sinner.

Wendigo:" Well that was rude." Wendigo aimed his cane at Jack and shot his right foot off. Jack fell to the floor holding his leg in pain.

Wendigo started to make his way to Jack. "Now then, where was I? Oh yes! Hello mortal! I am Wendigo, an overlord and sinner from hell and I am here to make a deal with you!"

Jack:"W-What?"

Wendigo:"Yes a deal! I will start everything over for you, a fresh start but you have to keep your part of the deal!"
We now see Wendigo holding a coin that is glowing green coin with his face on one side and a pentagram. The demon tosses the coin into Jack's hand.

Wendigo:"The next time we meet I will pick up what is due !" And with in a blink of an eye the demon disappeared.

*7 months later, October 30, 11:48 pm*

We now see Jack, a wealthy millionaire with a successful business and fiance. Her name is Madison, an actor who met Jack on the red carpet.
We see Jack taking a smoke break outside of a costume party.

???:"Hand me some of that would ya?"

Jack turned to his left and saw a man wearing a devil costume.

Jack:"Oh um sure?" He handed the gentleman a cigar.

???:" It's time to pay your debt Jack..."All of a sudden he started to feel his hand burning and when he went to look his blood turned cold. The very same coin popped out of his palm leaving a hole on his hand.

???:" You remember right?" The stranger's neck was slit open with 2 sets of claws ripping his head off.  To long blue arms started to rise out of his neck and grabbed the torso ripping it into a bloody mess.

???:"Hello Mortal, we meet again!"