TV Time 2

In the middle of the night was a house, the dining room was lit and on the table were 5 adults and one of them was holding something wrapped up in blankets.

???:Lo siento Pepa that you have to take care of her.

Pepa looked up at her brother with a caring smile. She knows how much her brother is going through with the death of his wife.

Pepa:Deja de disculparte idiota, you are going through so much! You need to relax after what happened to....Ela-

The brother slammed his hand on the table right before she finished.
???: Please...just don't say her name...

The baby in Pepa's arms started to cry due to the sound.
???:*sighs* Bruno? Hand me a tennis ball and Pepa hand me Dolores.

Bruno stood up and went to find a tennis ball as Pepa handed Dolores to Y/N.
Suddenly he grew fur and dog ears along with the snout of one. Bruno came back and hand Y/N the ball who placed it in his mouth.

 Bruno came back and hand Y/N the ball who placed it in his mouth

(Not my art)
They soon heard giggles coming from the baby. He felt a hand placed on his shoulder and saw it was his Mami .

Alma: This is for the best for you and your daughter, hijo.

He slowly shifted back to his human form.

(Not my art)

Y/N: I hope so....

Without another word he left the group and went back to protecting Casita and the village.
*The screen slowly shifted towards Wendigo sitting on a chair*
Wendigo: why that was entertaining!