Pals

Wendigo pov*
I heard my cellphone ringing which was a gift from Velvet for helping her survive in Hell. I read the caller ID, Blitzø-The O is silent. I sighed and answered the phone.

"Yes?"

Blitzø:"Well hey there my blue friend so WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! YOUR STUDIO IS A MESS AND IS ABOUT TO FALL APART!!"

"My friend relax, I am simply going to stay at this Happy Hotel until my studio is rebuilt. I am also going to visit my brother there and the princess of hell, anyways I will be visiting your business soon to see how everything is going, maybe your daughter too?"

Blitzø:"listen here you little shit! I already beaten your gameshow for that cure and have been lying to her saying that she still has that damn disease when I clearly cured her in her sleep! So if you do anything to her I swear to Satan I will pump some Holy lead into your brain fucking skull."

"Now calm yourself Blitzø, I am simply visiting my niece, I wouldn't do anything to her and you know that."

Blitzø:"Anyways I want to do a deal!"

Everyone in the Taxi saw Wendigo's coin was glowing green from something.

"Oh really now?"

Blitzø:"YES ASSHOLE I MADE A BIG FUCKING MISTAKE AFTER THE RECENT EXTERMINATION!"

"Oh and wha-"

Blitzø:"MOXXIE IS FUCKING DEAD AS FUCK!"

Velvet and Sir P saw Wendigo's smile turned to a frown and a shadow was covering his face. Suddenly the Taxi stopped with Wendigo got out of the car and was heading to IMP.

Timeskip*

Outside of Imp

Wendigo was outside of Imp at their front the with the same expression he had. To his surprise he saw his adopted grandson surrounded with beer bottles.

(Y/N)-Adoptive son of Millie and Moxxie.

In the lobby he also sees drunk and depressed Loona being surrounded by many liquor bottles. He walked down the hall and stopped at one door. He opened it and walked down the hall to see a black haired Imp.

 He opened it and walked down the hall to see a black haired Imp

Millie- Moxxie's wife

"Where is he?

The look on Millie's face told many stories for Wendigo to read. He walked up to the Imp and hugged her. She started to stab his shoulder while screaming at him to let her go. The stabbing started to slow down and was replaced with the cries of the Imp. The overlord stood up and made his way to the elevator and pushed the button that leads to the main room.

He walked down the hall and finally made it to His room. Memories were flooding in so fast.
*Flashback*

In a house that wasn't too big or too small lived an overlord and his Imp son. Said overlord was in his living room reading a book.

Kid Moxxie: "Hey father, what is it like to be an overlord?"

"Sometimes good sometimes bad but in my territory we are civilized. A working hospital, still building that school, a friendly neighborhood with jobs. Some demons think it's hilarious well look at me now. I did it and found you. I should probably make an orphanage that doesn't involve children being slaves."

Kid Moxxie:"Yes you should father, plus I finally reassembled that old Gatling gun I found in the dump."

"Oh really now? Tell me about it sport."

Kid Moxxie:" Well the Gatling gun is a hand-driven machine gun, the first to solve the problems of loading, reliability, and the firing of sustained bursts. It was invented about 1862 by Richard Jordan Gatling during the American Civil War."

"My My someone went to the new library I see? You surprise me once again young Imp." The overlord places his book down and walked towards the Imp and placed his hand on his back.

"I'm pretty sure I have a XM556 somewhere for a certain Imp to test it out."

The look on the Imp's face brought joy to the overlord's heart, he could even see his son's eyes sparkling.

"Hello Moxxie...Son...."

*Wendigo's pov*

In the corner I see Blitzø, beaten and broken.

Blitzø:"You bring Moxxie back and you take my soul. Deal?"

"Deal."

I tossed him a coin that was glowing green and he caught it. I bright light filled the room and Moxxie was on the floor unconscious. I picked him up and walk started to make my way to the hotel.

"Mildred...."

Millie looked up and saw her father in law carrying her husband.

"Moxxie and I will be at this Happy Hotel for a few days, you can get him by the end of the week."

And with that I left I.M.P and made my way to the happy hotel.