Love?

In the sea was many bodies floating on top. A new body fell into the water with the person inside of the bag struggling to get out with a cinderblock chained around her leg. Above her was a boat with two imps. The first one was older than the other one while smoking a cigar. He forced his son to the cinderblock who in fact was still a child. Tears filled the boy's eyes as he kept staring at the person struggling in the bag. He then pushed the block off the boat as it sank in the water along with the person. The older imp grabbed another bag and forced his son to look at the water.

???: "Let this be a lesson, Moxxie. This is what happens when somebody double crosses me."

A shoe then floated upon the surface of the water along with hats and shredded clothes. Unknown to the imps, a blue glow was in the water as a giant hand grabbed the person who was drowning in the water. The hand then drag the person over the shore where a car was parked with multiple imps wearing blue suits with a hellhound holding a pair of bolt cutters.

The imps dragged the person over to the car with the hellhound cutting the chain that was holding the bolt cutters with the imps carrying the person into the car. The driver motioned the others to head back while he drives off. A blue hand grasped the sack covering their head and pulled it off. When he pulled off the sack it was revealed to be a female imp that nearly drowned. He then was about to grab the rag in her mouth but she then flinched back. Wendigo looked at her concerned and said in a calm voice.

?????: "Relax my dear, everything will be alright."

He then grab the rag and tore it off of her. He then help her out of her restraints and placed them in the sack that was covering her head. He took off his coat and used it to cover the imp as he opened the window and threw the bag out of it. He then faced the imp in from of him and gave her a gentle smile.

Wendigo: "My name is Wendigo, what is your name, my dear?"

The imp had a face of concern and fear but when she saw the smile and the caring look in his eyes she saw that he meant no harm. In a raspy voice she said,

Rose: "M-My name is R-Rose."

*Timeskip*

It's been years since Wendigo brought Rose home with him. She is now recovered from her injuries and always stayed by Wendigo's side. They are currently watching a big horn imp with a chunk of his side missing biting out a hellhound's throat as he watched him drown in his own blood. Wendigo is scene walking towards the Imp and picking him up.

Wendigo: "The first ever winner of my game show! Congratulations Blitzø!"

Wendigo's employees cheered as Blitzø survived. Wendigo then placed him on a stretcher as two Imps pushed it to another room with another one following them while dragging a first aid kit. Wendigo then walks the other direction as he felt Rose held his hand with a slight blush on her face. Wendigo looked down to her with one as well.
See ya soon.(had to change the years of the timeskip, Thanks Moxxie. Changed Mary's name to Rose because her ex husband was Crimson)