Thanksgiving Special

Wendigo POV*

I slowly woke up from my nap and stretched a bit. I went over to my bed with a wet towel and lightly placed it on Moxxie's forehead. The thing about my ability is that the only way to bring someone back from the dead is to make a deal. The one that got resurrected would be in a coma for only a week. I then hear some music playing in Moxxie's jacket. I took out what was in it and saw that it was his cellphone.

The one that was trying to call him was Millie, my daughter-in-law. I then answered the phone.

"Millie, yes?"

Millie: "Yes um I was wondering when you are going to be bringing Moxxie back. We miss him and Y/N is not acting like himself."

"Oh? How is he acting?"

Millie: "Short and simple - Feral due to his dad not being here."

"He will be there shortly."

I stood up and took a dagger out of my coat. I place it in my hand and slit the palm to allow blood to spill out of it. I slam my wounded hand on the floor and my body was covered in a blue flame.

"⛥ ψ̵̧̡͓͈̹̯̖͎͔̻̗̐̂̋͆̿̚̚͝ ̶̢̰͔̠̣̥̳̩̫̖̣̔̎̿̍̎̃͆̀̑̀́́͜☠̷̡̡̩̜͍̙̦͓̠͊̈́̎͛̏̀͌̓̉͊̃͊̓͝ͅ ̷̧̢̰̫̰̱̺̙̮̤̟̊́̇̏͐☠̶̭̞̼̭̝̆̆̔̓̆̀ ̵̡̙̝̹̱̹̘̺͉̦͍̦̇̈☠̷̩̖̹̞̮̻̮̄̌́̓̇̿͆̑̋͝͝͠ ̷̞͕͙̞̟̩̠̔̄̎͑̌R̸͉͈̃̓̂̃̄̊̇̑̚͘̕͘͠i̶̼͇̫̺̹̗̤̞͕̣͓͋s̷͙̤͚̭̥̳̼̬͂̏͂̀̓̀ę̸̨͖̣͚̱͖̗͕̤͐͒́̆̔̾̀͊̈͌͘̕ ̴̧̛͓̪̣̖̙̙̖̜̘̮̆̽̈́̄̌̆ş̴̘̭̹̿̉̽̋̏͗̄̈́̓̉̚͝p̸̢̡̧̛̣̫̰̹͇̻̣̫̈́͆͆͂̽͗͜͠͝ͅì̴̢̧̧̡̻̰̰͕̱̮̟̫̱̿̊͜r̸̢̢̪̩̟̪̰̣̳̜͝i̴͓͕̜̱̭͗̈́͋̽̈̅̚͠t̸̡͓̝̪̦͉̭̮͚̭̯͈̦̓͌̾͐̀̎́̅ ̶̛̜̩͍̬̼̿͊͋͑̈́̆̈́͆̕̕a̸̗͓̤̞̭͇͙̪̘̍̃̃̀̊̔͋̀͑̍n̵̞͙̱̣̥̬̦̅̑͗̌̌̊̊̉̓͜d̸̨̛͕͍̻͉͈̠̜̠͛̾̉͂͐̚͘͝͝ ̶̡̧̳͉̣̹̪̊͆́̍͗͠͠ḏ̸̨̢̐̃̊̇͘͝o̸̳͉̯͍̜̰͚̊͋̏̊̎͠ ̷̩̫͇̺̱͙̜͖̜̠̤̙̫̎́̿̎̅̆̔̋̕͝ͅý̵̛͓̤̯̰̫̬̣̤̓̃̓̎͗̌̆̑͊̐͜o̴̺̜̻͍͓̥̤̖̐͌̽u̸͉̼̬͈͕͖͒̐̈́r̴̫̣̟̎ ̸̼͕̲̟͓̔p̸͖̩̯̃̾͑̀̃̌̌̔̀̈̍͘͝a̸͈̙̹̩̫͉͍̮͂̿̍͗̂̊̋̅̈́̿ṛ̸̢̧͕̣̫̤̌͑̓͘͝t̷͈̲̮̯͙̥͍̟̿̽̈́̓̏̅̒̽̎̐̚̚͜͝.̷̡͎̺̭͔͉̔̊̍̿̒̔͛̒͐̀̂ ̷̥͉͕̭̰̈́̉̀́̀̾͌̂́͜⛧̷̡̞͍̜̙̥͉͇̝͊̃̄̉͐̋͐̕ ̶̯͉̪̞̺̳̘͈͇̫͍̻́ψ̵̢̧̮̥̲̮̯̮͓̺̦̏͋͒͌͛͋͌̌͆̕ͅ ̸̨̳̫͎͂̽̏̂⛥̴̢̡̫̬͎̹̇ͅ ̸̮̀̋̏͛̏̕͠☠̸̡̧̫̟͙̼̙̣͍̮̳̼͖͝ ⛥"

Suddenly the pool of blood started to bubble. A figure began to crawl out of the puddle and stared right at me. Their body is fully made out of shadows while being very durable.

 Their body is fully made out of shadows while being very durable

"You will take Moxxie back to his apartment safely. If anyone tries to hurt or kill him then I want you to rip them apart. Do I make myself clear?"

The shadow nodded as it picked Moxxie up and flew out of the window. I stared at my hand as the cut slowly healed.

*Timeskip*

I made my way to the cannibal colony which is where my factory is at. I made my way to the back of the factory. I could hear something breathing loudly close by. I then see my loyal guard dog.

Her name is Kali, she is your loyal, demonic, 18 feet guard dog

Her name is Kali, she is your loyal, demonic, 18 feet guard dog. She stays at the factory to guard it against trespassers.

I stared at her as she tilted her head.

"Sit."

On cue, Kalie sat down.

"Lay down on your stomach."

She then went to lie down and I scratched behind her ear.

"Good girl."

I then opened the back door to see a room full of corpses.

"Perfect~"
I summoned more shadow demons so that they can bring the corpses to where we needed to go.

*Timeskip brought to you by Wendigo giving a wounded Blitzø a flintlock.*

I looked up at the sign of the building in front of me.

"Rosie's Emporium."

Franklin's name used to be on it but alas he passed away. I then knocked on the door. After a moment it opens up to reveal Rosie.

Rosie: "Wendigo dear! My what a surprise to see you here, you could have warned me about your arrival! I would have made preparations

Rosie: "Wendigo dear! My what a surprise to see you here, you could have warned me about your arrival! I would have made preparations."

I then raised my hands to reassure that it was alright.

"It is alright my dear, I am here to give you and the colony a gift for Thanksgiving so that you all can feast."

Rosie: " A gift?"

I snapped my fingers as a portal opened right next to us. My shadow demons stepped out of the portal and made their way into the emporium with corpses in their hands.

Rosie stood right next to me as we watched the bodies getting dragged in. We then made our way into the emporium as the doors slowly closed behind us.

Rosie: "My my, you certainly have quite the haul."

I then chuckled at the comment.
"I certainly do."

End of Chapter