A Bloody game show

Alastor POV*

"Vaggie dear! Smile! You are not fully dressed without one!"

Vaggie:" Get away from me BASTARD!"

Vaggie pulled her spear out and points it at my face.

"Can you please stop doing that?"
I move her spear out of my face.
I mean it is getting annoying.
Oh what time is it?

"Charlie dear! What time is it?"

Charlie look over her small cellular device to see what the time is.

Charlie:" It's 5:59 pm, Alastor."

Oh my favorite picture show is on! I zipped right to the picture show and sat on the couch.

Angel Dust:" what's with smiles over there?"

Vaggie:" Even I have no clue."

???: "Bastard's show is on."

Husk and Nifty were behind them. Husker chugged some cheap booze and continued-

Husk:" Every 6pm this bloody hell of a game show pops up and is apparently fuckface's favorite show."

"Shush Shush Shush it's on!"

No one POV*

The show stage was dark until the host appears.

He looks like Alastor but he is blue. Like all blue.

Wendigo:" Hello Hello Everyone and Welcome back to "A Bloody Game show" where we kill the sinners that lose And the winners get to stay alive to spin the wheel! I am your host, Wendigo The Host!"

Suddenly 2 beaten and bloody demons appear tied to a chair . A succubus and brute.

Wendigo:" You know I always wonder how did you two get into hell?"

Succubus:"Rape"

Brute:"Murder"

Wendigo:".......Well..."

Out of nowhere he grabbed a pen and kept stabbing it in the succubus head nearly killing her.

Wendigo:" Not a fan of rape." He licks the blood off his face.

Wendigo:" To win this challenge is that you have to win a game of 21! One round only."

*29 minutes later*

Wendigo:" Welcome back folks to 'A Bloody Game Show!' where we see who can walk out of here alive!"

His shadow demon started clapping fast while whistling.

Wendigo:" oh you're too kind. Anyways let's see what the brute and the slut has! Because we are playing 21!"

Wendigo walks to the table with two cards.

Wendigo:" right now the brute has a 19 and the slut has.....🧐 -4?"

His shadow demon looked at the cards with the same expression. Wendigo looked at his employees for any suggestions and they just shrugged.

Wendigo:" Well then er....*

Wendigo shoved his cane through the succubus head and pressed a button which blew her head up.

Wendigo:" WE GOT A WINNER! Your reward is to spin the wheel!"

The brute gave the wheel a big spin. It started to slow down and stopped on "Boo! You're free to go!".

Wendigo:"Well he is free to go.....Bye everyone."

The show ended.....

Alastor:"Great show brother!"

Everyone:"Brother?!"