Nightmare

No POV*

Arackniss:"ALRIGHT! So the taxi will be here in 2 hours so get your stuff packed and get ready and Wendigo please don't pass out there because there will be women at the hotel!"

Wendigo:"A-as long they d-don't go near me then it will be alright, I am going to take a small nap in my room, wake me when the taxi is here, champs!"

Wendigo went to his room and fell asleep on his bed with an uneasy feeling in his wound.

*Someone's pov*

In Japan we see a photographer taking pictures of the city and buildings of Japan. He is in his mid 30s, 6"5 tall and his hair was light blue while having a 5 o'clock shadow. He is on break from his work after being drafted to join the US in the second world war. However that is past his mind because he and his squad is on break.

He went on a walk through the city and heard something exploded behind him. When he turned around a bright white light blinded him. When his vision came to he felt different. Suddenly he was wearing angelic clothes instead of his normal attire. The thing that shocked him was that there were 3 dead angels in front of him and he was holding a bloody spear. He was soon surrounded by angels and exterminators.

"W-Wait, it w-wasn't my fault!"
He then felt his halo disappear and his wings being stabbed by spears. An exterminator soon walked up to him and kicked him down to hell.

No NO NO NO

Wendigo woke up from the nightmare and grabbed his chest while panting hard. Of all the dreams he wishes to forget, it was this one. One of his shadow demons looks at him worriedly. It then turned in a shadow of a small elk and layed on his lap.

That put a smile on Wendigo's face and started to rub it's back. "I'm alright, just a nightmare......just a nightmare......"

Chin up, shoulders straight, firm grip and smile is what we all need. Velvet busted through the door with her suitcase and phone. When she stopped and looked around the room she was shocked of how it is not destroyed yet.

Velvet: "Wow now this is a surprise. Your room is not destroyed yet."

Right on cue the wall where the door was fell apart.

Wendigo:"My dear you just made a jinx happened."

Velvet: "Oh oops..... SELFIE!"

Velvet pulled Wendigo into a selfie with her. She then looked at the picture and frowned.

Velvet:"Stop using your magic to make your face blurry in the picture, Wendy!"

Wendigo chuckled at this and stood up. "My dear you do know how I feel about getting my picture taken."

Velvet:"Alright then 'fallen angel'."

Grabbed by the chest, Wendigo slammed Velvet into the wall and lifted her up. She was about to scream until she saw his face.

Wendigo's eyes sunked into his skull with black ooze pouring out of his sockets. His teeth were jagged and his bottom jaw extended. Half of his face was replaced with the face of an Exterminator. The other half has a lot of Xs on it. His hand was grasping her neck.

Wendigo:"NEVER.CALL.ME.THAT YOU WRETCHED SALAMANDER."

Arackniss and Pentious saw the situation.

Pentious: "Wendle, your choking her! Let her go!"

Arackniss: "HEY YOU CRAZY SHOW LORD! DROP HER ASS!"

He couldn't hear them until...

Velvet: "Wendigo....c-can't.... breathe..."

This sent him back from reality and dropped Velvet. He saw a spear in his hand that was once his staff. Wendigo took a step towards Velvet and knelt down to her level. He then placed his hand around her next which made her flinch.

Wendigo:"Relax"

A green flame engulfed his hand which healed the bruise on her neck.
"I apologize for my sudden behavior, hope that you will forgive me."

Wendigo was cut off guard when Velvet pulled him into a hug. "Course I forgive you, also I like that attitude of yours, try using it when I try to sleep with you sugar~."

Wendigo stood up and walked away embarrassed by Velvet while muttering. "Oh and Velvet..."
Everyone looked towards Wendigo.
"Your defense was rusty, try harder next time dear." Now Velvet was the one being embarrassed.

*1 hour later*
Everyone was loading their bags into the taxi's trunk until they were pulled into a selfie by Velvet. "Say 'Happy moving day!'"

Sir Pentious, Arackniss and Wendigo:"Happy Moving day!"

On the selfie, Sir Pentious made a silly face, Arackniss was annoyed, Velvet was happy and Wendigo had a nervous smile.