Important Mail

3rd POV

        Everyone knows the hierarchy of the world. There was a certain order that everyone knew and was placed in. There were the separate Kingdoms in the New World that kept the peace between themselves, there were the Marines who kept the pirates in check, there were the Warlords and Emperors who held power over certain parts of the ocean, and finally, the Celestial Dragons that no one opposed. Everyone had their part to play in this system and for many years no one has been more than what they are. Until, one day, a large empire floated down from the sky and immediately manifested itself as a powerhouse.

When both Marines and Four Emperors came to challenge them for daring to try and take their land, they were met with a terrifying force

           A large-scaled beast that easily dwarfed over any giant and seemed to be bigger than the large empire in the sky, descended upon them.

The beast spread its massive wings which seemed to intimidate everyone below it, as its size seem to double with this simple action

The beast spread its massive wings which seemed to intimidate everyone below it, as its size seem to double with this simple action. However, what really had them choking on their own breath was the deathly aura oozing from the beast. No one noticed but they were all shaking in fear from its mere presence. Its glowing golden eyes glared down at them with no remorse as it opened its massive jaws revealing rows of sharp and jagged teeth. Its chest suddenly began to glow purple and before anyone could move, it released a powerful beam at them. The battle was over before it even began.

           Both Marines and Emperors retreated with heavy injuries and many deaths. The land where they battled, if you could call it that, was bathed in blood and gore. The stench could make any man empty their stomachs. The Marines even tried to usher in a Buster Call, as a last desperate act, but that too was easily destroyed by the might of the horrifying dragon. Before long, this new Empire began its tyrannical reign. When the Celestial Dragon’s have heard the news about this majestic beast, they have ordered the capture of it so they can flaunt their new pet. However, those who served the Celestial Dragon’s were also met with a quick death. The Celestial Dragon’s were furious that this mindless creature would dare raise its filthy claw at them, however, the dragon retaliated in a way no one even thought of.