Do We Go?

3rd POV

        A small girl with a fluffy white dress, white hair, and golden eyes peered, around the massive dining room.

As far as her eyes can see, the dinner table before her stretched far into the distance, and its cushioned seats were filled with all of her family members

As far as her eyes can see, the dinner table before her stretched far into the distance, and its cushioned seats were filled with all of her family members. Wherever she looked, the petite girl only saw her older brothers and sisters enjoying their respective meals for dinner. All of her most beloved people in the whole world were in this one room. Well, all of them except one. The small girl glanced at the head seat where her Mother would usually reside, but today, she wasn’t there.

         The girl frowned, clearly upset that her Mother was missing, and immediately looked at one of her older siblings, “Brother Abe, may I ask you something?” Abe peered up from his raw carcass when he heard the gentle call of one of his beloved little sisters. Now, Abe was a terrifying sight to behold. The top half of his body looked human enough if it weren’t for his mouth, eyes, and horns, but that all soon ended when one would look down at the bottom half. Not only was his left arm covered in dark flesh and claws, but the bottom part of him was that of a T-Rex with large orange spikes running down his back.

 Not only was his left arm covered in dark flesh and claws, but the bottom part of him was that of a T-Rex with large orange spikes running down his back

           Abe straightened out from his hunched form and that made him tower over most of his family members. As he stood tall, two mini claws, that were attached to his hips, tapped a few times on the dining table. To any other children, Abe would be a terrifying monster and proceed to give them nightmares for days to come, but not to the (L/N) family kids. To them, Abe, and a bunch of other family members that looked different from them, were beautiful and unique. To them, looks did not matter. All were welcome in their family. Abe grabbed a white cloth and dapped his toothy mouth to clean the drips of blood, “What is it, Little Usagi?”

           His voice was rough and coarse, but to Usagi, it was very calming to her. “Where is Mother?” Usagi asked with a pout that made Abe bunch his eyebrows together. Abe scratched the back of his head as he spoke, “I’m not entirely sure, but I believe she’s doing paperwork.” Usagi continued to be upset as she began poking at her rice and pork. Unsure of what to do to make his little sister feel better, Abe hunched down to the side and lightly nudged his older brother, “Brother Muto, help.” Muto was a black-haired man, who wore a long blue coat, square glasses with green eyes, and possessed a large sketchbook by his side.