Blessed Day

3rd POV

           With a small yawn, (Y/N) trudged out of bed, rubbing her eye tiredly. With a fuzzy mind, she staggered to her wardrobe. As soon as she reached the wooden doors, she leaned against it, hearing the thud of her horns. (Y/N) groaned as she rubbed her head, she felt extra groggy today. Glancing to her bed, she noticed the small remnants of Ko’s sleep powder being drained out. As much as she loved Ko, she hated being put under his Fruit’s powers, it always made her feel horrible the next day.

           Opening up the wardrobe, she pulled out a random outfit and hastily pulled off her nightgown. With an irritated groan, (Y/N) sluggishly tried to pull down the dress over her head, but to her annoyance, it got stuck on her horns. As she battled with her gown, her ears perked up when her doors opened and heard her darling Sando, “Mother! You’re awake!” Sando paused when she noticed her Mother’s state. She let out a small giggle but stopped when she heard Gina speak behind her, “Yes Sando, block the doorway, you know how much I like that.”

           With a shake of her head, Sando pushed him away, and was slowly closing the door on him, “Mother needs help getting dressed. Why don’t you stay out here and keep the guard's company?” Before Gina could reply, Sando closed the door in his face. Gina sighed as he turned to the guard on his left, “I swear, having sisters is like living in Cinderella’s house. I’m pretty, overworked, and underappreciated… Oh, and they’re evil.”

           Sando walked over to her Mother with a small chuckle as she untangled her dress from her horns. “Feeling dazed, Mother?” (Y/N) sighed as she felt the weight on her horns be lifted, her dress sliding down naturally, “You have no idea.” Sando smiled as she helped straighten her silver dress, pulling on her translucent cape, “Don’t worry Mother, I have everything prepared. A nice warm breakfast to help get your energy back, filled with (F/F) with a nice cup of (F/D). After that, you shall take a nice bath with Sister Akemi right beside you, filling you with pleasant emotions. Then you'll go on a shopping trip and get whatever your heart desires. After that, lunch at Brother Kido’s and I new restaurant. When you're done eating, I heard Kasai has an exciting new movie to show you in her theater. Finally, to top it off, dinner at Wonder World. Brother Osamu made sure to reserve it the whole night for you.”

           (Y/N) gasped when she heard that, grabbing her crown from Sando’s hands and placing it on her head, “Wonder World? Osamu doesn’t need to do that

           (Y/N) gasped when she heard that, grabbing her crown from Sando’s hands and placing it on her head, “Wonder World? Osamu doesn’t need to do that. He’s one of Clid’s top-earning companies for the entire Department! Did you even ask for Clid’s permission?” Clid was in charge of the Department of Finance in the Empire. He made sure money was distributed evenly among the workers, used wisely for supplies and shipments, and overall production of it. Sando nodded her head reassuringly as she lightly added makeup on (Y/N)’s face, “Of course I did. He quickly gave us his permission when we explained it was for you. Now that you look beautiful as ever, why don’t we go?” (Y/N) paused and looked in the mirror. (Y/N) noticed how beautifully Sando got her dress on and placed her makeup. She couldn't help but think how sweet her daughter was for helping her out.