Let Me Explain

3rd POV

        Katakuri has been inhabiting the (L/N) family's home for a few days now. Of course, Katakuri has received a few calls of his whereabouts from his family, but under the watchful gaze of the older (L/N) siblings, he promptly lied and told his siblings that he was simply scouring for new ingredients for Mama. They bought the lie and called him less, to the relief of Katakuri. Now, honestly, Katakuri has been enjoying his stay in the Ashtainion Empire more than he should. They made sure he was comfortable with his stay, made his favorite meals, mainly donuts along with other healthy diets, and gave him a luxurious room.

           They were oddly generous to a person who was considered their enemy. The past few days he also joined in on (Y/N)'s tea time with her children to talk about the relationship issue he had with Mama and his siblings. At first, Katakuri was skeptical about their tea time since Mama had tea parties as well and they always ended up bloody in one way or another. However, it shocked Katakuri how pleasant they were. Every conversation was met with acceptance and every problem a family member had was calmly brought up and promptly fixed with everyone happy.

           Though, one conversation did make Katakuri a bit uncomfortable. To Katakuri's shock, Usagi was holding onto a doll that resembled him, but what made him freeze was that the scarf on the doll was gone, which revealed his scarred mouth. Slamming his hands down, Katakuri rose from his seat, gaining everyone's attention as he glared down at Usagi, "Where did you get that doll?" Abe growled threateningly as he curled his arms around Usagi while she innocently blinked at the furious mochi man, "I got this from Sister Hora. Do you like it?"

           Without answering her, Katakuri extended his hand, intending to tear the doll away from her grasp, but was stopped when Abe aggressively grabbed his arm with a snarl, "Don't you dare touch her!" Roughly shaking his arm off, Katakuri withdrew Mogura as he jumped away from the table. (Y/N) merely sighed as she raised her hand, "No fighting here. Put down your weapon, Katakuri." Blinded by fury, Katakuri glared at the family sitting on the table, "No! How does Hora know what I look like! Did you all know?"

           Before anyone could answer, Mogura was suddenly erased from his hand as a new voice entered, "That would be my fault." Turning around, Katakuri gazed upon a young man with brown hair, green eyes, and glasses, wearing a beige sweater with a white scarf and a thin blue jacket over it. His pants were simple black jeans along with brown shoes, and in his hands was a camera. Katakuri was on edge at his presence. This man knew his appearance and made his weapon disappear in a second.

           "My name is Genkei and I am a photographer," Genkei said as he began shuffling through the brown satchel that hung off his shoulder

           "My name is Genkei and I am a photographer," Genkei said as he began shuffling through the brown satchel that hung off his shoulder. Finding the item he was looking for, he pulled out an admittedly great photo of Katakuri, with Mogura in his hand. Pushing the question of when he took that picture aside, Katakuri watched when Genkei's hands glowed as a misty pen appeared in hand, "Edit Mode." He then took the pen and began erasing the scarf on the photo. Suddenly, the scarf on his face disappeared as well, causing him to cover his mouth with his hands, "How are you doing that!?"