Baratie

3rd POV

           After that sentence escaped Emi’s mouth, chaos quickly ensued. All of (Y/N)’s children roared up in anger and began tossing their plates and chairs in the air. Multiple voices could be heard as they all voiced their opinions about Kaido. How he was a piece of human scum that dared pursue their Mother. That he would never be worthy enough for her affections. Some more were said with very crude words and no one seemed to stop anytime soon. Even little Usagi was very upset and yelling along with her older brothers and sisters.

           (Y/N) commanded her children to settle down, and when no one listened, she tried once more with a loud growl. (Y/N) finally had enough when she heard multiple children exclaim that they would go kill Kaido themselves and present his head on a platter. (Y/N) roared at her bodyguards and that seemed to make them move. Her guards whipped their chains around and before long, they had all of her children wrapped in their long chains.

           No matter how much her children struggled, none could escape their grasp when caught. (Y/N) glared at her children with an angry but disappointed gaze, “If none of you will listen to my words then go to your rooms! None of you are allowed out until I say so!” (Y/N) watched as her guards slowly trudged out of the dining hall with her whining children behind them in their heavy chains. As soon as they went out of view, (Y/N) swiftly picked Law and Hawkins up and dropped them off to their room with a quick apology.

           The next day, (Y/N) was sitting in her office, hands folded, as the two letters that caused all this mess were placed in front of her. (Y/N) deeply sighed in slight distress at the news. (Y/N) had no problem seeing Shanks. Sure, the first time they met was at the bloody battle in the Empire and sure, (Y/N) did almost kill him and his entire crew. She even gave him a nice burn scar on his back which he miraculously survived from. However, even after all that, he seemed nothing but kind to her and her children as he spread no nasty rumor, made sure not to tamper with her plans and even went as far as defending her name.

           Kaido, on the other hand, was another story. (Y/N) almost scoffed at the memory of meeting him at the battle. He seemed so sure that he could dominate her in a fight and even deemed himself more superior than her as a dragon. That made her blood boil. How could a measly pile of flesh call her, a true dragon descendant of fire and power, inferior to him? To stay the least, (Y/N) enjoyed watching his slithery blue form squirming under her claws. She would have ended his life right then and there if it wasn’t for the interference of the other dozens of bugs attacking her. One small distraction and he slipped away.

           Who the hell would fall in love with the person that almost killed them? Anyway, just sitting here wouldn’t help with anything, so with that thought in mind, (Y/N) opened a drawer next to her and grabbed two pieces of parchment. She then grabbed her blue feather quill, dipped it in ink, and began writing her letter back to her respective senders. When she finished her letters, (Y/N) called up one of her bodyguards, asking them to bring out her daughter, Hora, to review her letters. Unlike Emi, who sorted through incoming mail, making sure nothing lethal was packaged inside, no threats, etc, Hora revised all outgoing mail, making sure they were presentable, had no mistakes, and made sure they were all sent to the correct people in an orderly and quick fashion.

           A few minutes later, a long pink-haired girl, with pale skin, misty eyes, wearing a pair of hoop earrings, and a short white dress with gold beads lining at the edge of her dress entered.