Arranged Marriage?

3rd POV

           (Y/N) groaned in slight annoyance at her children’s behavior. Today was the day they would go to Big Mom’s territory for their intended lunch together, however, (Y/N)’s children were currently running amok within the Empire, doing their own things to get ready. (Y/N) sighed as she rubbed her head in slight irritation, “I told you kids to get ready an hour ago. How are none of you ready?” A sly chuckle behind her caused (Y/N) to turn around to see a young pale woman, wearing a feather dress, and a feather sun hat that had a purple glowing gem in the center of it.

           The woman stood there with a smirk as she placed her black painted nails on her cheek near her soulless black eyes, “It takes time to even look anywhere near as beautiful as you, Mother. Though I must admit, those brothers and sisters of mine should have been on time. Everyone knew today was the day we would go visit those filthy creatures.” The woman suddenly pulled a mirror from her dress and began fixing her own makeup, “I do hope my complexion won’t be ruined by those ghastly beasts.”

           (Y/N) laughed as she approached her daughter and helped fix her hair, “I’m quite surprised to see you ready so quickly, Tashiro

           (Y/N) laughed as she approached her daughter and helped fix her hair, “I’m quite surprised to see you ready so quickly, Tashiro. You usually take hours to get ready.” Tashiro chuckled once more as she began reapplying her red lipstick, “I know, which is why I woke up at 5:00 and managed to look as gorgeous as ever at 8:00.” (Y/N) giggled as she watched Tashiro place her lipstick back and take out some perfume, “You would usually never wake up so early to do that.” Tashiro sighed as she tucked her perfume and mirror back as she looked at (Y/N), “I only did that because I knew that would make you happy.”

           With a light kiss to her head, (Y/N) smiled, “And I thank you for that.” Finally, a couple of minutes later, all of the children were ready and gathered outside Sama’s and Nagasawa’s Tech Room. (Y/N) stood in front of the large crowd of children with her eldest son and daughter by her side. Before her, the children were split up into two groups, the female side, and the male side. (Y/N) eye’s wandered over their forms as her elder daughter, Yoshioka, a beautiful woman wearing a revealing white dress with gold trims, long blonde hair, and strange contraptions floating behind her, eased her worries, “Don’t worry, Mother. I made sure to do a thorough headcount and all one hundred thirty of us are here.”

”