Whats up? 🤷‍♀️

You head back to the hotel room once you and Josh had finished your meal and had a little walk around the old town. The room was dimly lit, only by the street lights. As soon as you walk in you kick off your heals and drop your purse to the floor. You felt Josh's hand lightly rest at the bottom of your back. You turn your head slowly so that you are looking directly up at Josh's face, you both hold an intensive stare for a moment too long before Josh stepped closer to you. You swallow as you feel your body tense up. Josh's body was only inches away from yours and you could feel his heart was beating fast.

Y/n: Josh... I...

Before you could finish your sentence Josh lent in and placed a soft delicate kiss on your lips. He pulled away and looked at you. There was part of you which was secretly wanting Josh to kiss you but you weren't expecting it on the first night. You reached back up to kiss him again, hungry for more.

***the next morning***

You woke up, naked wrapped in Josh's arms. You look at him and see he was also awake, you smile at him.

JR: hey y/n can I ask you something (he said this whilst staring at the high ceiling and his tone was quiet, almost unsure if he wanted to ask you)

Y/n: (you were worried about what he was going to ask you) sure

JR: (still looking at the ceiling) do you know where you dad is?

Y/n: (this made you tense up as you never spoke about him) erm sort of

JR: (looked down at you now) what do you mean sort of?

Y/n: he moves a lot

JR: so what are you doing for Christmas break this year?

Y/n: yeah that's coming up soon. Well Bryce is going to Addison's and they invited me like two months after they invited him as they forgot about me so I think I might travel or see Maddie. I know Charli and her family are going back to see family so that leaves me with Maddie I think if she's not with Jonah (you said the last part laughing)

JR: your dad's not coming back?

Y/n: erm no. One he has no house and two he only likes Bryce and scenes as I wont be with Bryce this Christmas he defiantly wont be coming back for me

JR: oh I am sorry (Josh said pulling you in closer) I spoke to my mom a few days ago

Y/n: oh is she ok?

JR: yeah yeah she's fine. I asked if you could come back to Canada, well ours and spend Christmas break with us... ya know meet my family and then we could spend the holidays together

Y/n: (you looked up at wide eyes and your smile began to grow) OMG OMG yes yes I want to!!!

You were so excited to leant up and kissed him.

***

@y/n

@y/n most amazing break with @joshrichards thank you my lovely🤍✌️@joshrichards anytime with you🥰@maddie bitch come home I need you@fan why the fuck would she let a lying cheating dick back into her life@fan if she's happy then that's all that ma...

@joshrichards anytime with you🥰
@maddie bitch come home I need you
@fan why the fuck would she let a lying cheating dick back into her life
@fan if she's happy then that's all that matters

@joshrichards

@joshrichards you will always be my girl and no one else's 💞@y/n 🤍@fan you better treat her right this time

@y/n 🤍
@fan you better treat her right this time

the week away with Josh had passed quickly and you two had had a great time.

***back in LA***

The taxi drops us back off at the Sway house around 3PM and we were greeted by some of the boys.
B: y/nn shit omg are you ok you just up and left? (He said whilst pulling me into a massive hug)
Y/n: yeah im fine god get off me (i say in an irritated voice)
I push him off me and walk past everyone into the house, through to the kitchen. I see Jaden and Mads in the kitchen all loved up near each other.
Y/n: get a fucking room (i saw even more irritated this time)
JH: what the fuck is wrong with you (he was confused)
Y/n: shut the fuck up (i turn and start to walk out)
JH: what you on your period? NO NEED TO BE A FUCKING BITCH
Y/n: (i turn around extremely pissed off) what gives you the fucking right to say "oooo you on your period" (i say in a sarcastic voice)
Mads: Jade's shut up she's obviously in a bad mood so don't annoy her anymore (she says softly)
I turn and walk out the room. I walk up to my room and flop down on my bed. I pull out my phone and wonder if i should text Charli or Maddie. I told my phone above my head and decided not to fucking bothered. Did they really cared if you text or didnt?

HIIIIIII IM BACK BITCHES

XOXOXOXOX