Josh's POV

***JOSH'S POV***
R: receptionist
P: police
I was in that state of half asleep and half awake and I could feel that I was hard. y/n wasn't in my arms anymore I noticed. Y/n had taken my dick out of my boxers and was liking the tip. OMG it woke me up immediately. She started to take more of my dick in her mouth. I lock my fingers in her hair and push her head down further onto me. This girl takes me to a different universe, especially when her mouth is around me. I can feel myself throbbing as i get ready to cum. Iv never been woken up by being sucked off before.
JR: omg y/n dont stop omg im so close
It wasn't long before you came down the back of y/n's throat and she swollowed the whole lot. Her head came up out of the covers with a childish grin on her face. She looks absolutely gorgeous in the mornings with no makeup on, messy hair and in my oversized tshirt. I cup my hands around her face a kiss her.
Y/n: im going to go for a shower and get ready before everyone else is back
She kisses me again before she goes and i watch her walk away and stip down naked before getting in the bathroom to take her shower. I heard the shower go on. I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom. She must have had the shower on a really high temperature because the room was starting to steam up. I took off my boxers and opened the shower door and went in with her. I came up behind her and took her by the waste. I nusseled into her neck and she let out another moan. I spin her round and she giggles into me. I just wanted to fuck her rough right here right now. I pick her up and pin her against the shower wall. I feel myself grow and i just ached to be inside her. She was running her fingers through my wet hair. She whispered in my ear.
Y/n: josh i want you inside me
I didnt need to be told twice. I reached one hand down and feel how wet she was, not from the shower.
Y/n: josh now
I lower her down onto my dick and she lets out a tiny squeal. I wasnt about to fuck her nicely like i did last night. I fuck her roughly against the shower wall and she is moaning so loud, screaming my name. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.
Y/n: im close
You couldnt hold it much longer as you feel yourself starting to let go you feel her walls go tight around you.
***
Your downstairs cooking up some bacon for y/n for breakfast. She comes downstairs wearing

She had covered the marks on herself perfectly, you couldnt see any of them

JR: wow you covered them well you look PG13 again
Y/n: har har har very funny Josh
You hand her the bacon and watch as she eats all of it.
JR: hey i was thinking of going to the police today because Chase already has and i just think that i should to you know, especially after what nessa is capable of
Y/n: yeah i agree. Right i know your a big boy Josh but would you like me to go with you?
JR: yeah i really would but can you drive im nervous
Y/n: yep im on it let me grab my keys and we can go. Oh joshy just write a note for the boys so when they get back they know where we are ok?
JR: yeah good shout babe
Oh no. I just called her babe and she wasn't even my girlfriend.
Y/n came back shortly with her car keys. She stands next to me. I look at her weirdly, for why she was just stood there. She looked at me and smiled like an idiot.
Y/n: i want you to carry me to the car. My legs still hurt
I smiled to hard on the inside but i only let out a faint one.
JR: come her to silly billy
I pick her up in a firemans lift and she starts screaming for me to put her down. We reach the car and i put her down. All of the ride to the station i was shittin myself. We finally get there and y/n pulls up into a space near the door. She holds my hand for a moment before lettin go and getting out the car and i follow. We walk into the station and head over to the reception desk.
Y/n: erm my friend here would like to make a statement. I believe Chase Hudson has already made a statement about Janesa Barrett. Josh Richards would like to make one too regarding the same night.
R: yes, i will inform the officers and get the paperwork ready. If you would just like to take a seat in the waiting area
Y/n takes my hand as we walk over to the chairs which is comforting but weird because she was actually showing me affection in public.
Y/n: it will be ok Josh. Ill be right outside waiting for you
About 40 minutes pass before an officer calls my name out.
P: Josh Richards
I stand up and follow the officer to a private room. We walk in and there is already another officer in there. They close the door behind me and offer me to sit down.
P: right is it ok if we record this chat?
JR: yeah for sure
They press play on the recorder and look down at the paperwork.
P: So you know that Chase Hudson made a statement about Janesa Barrett and with your statement as well we will be able to press charges easier. We may only be able to press charges in a fine but there may even be prison time with your statement and if we find out shes the ring leader. Does that sound ok?
JR: yes sir
P: right ok then lets gets started
I told the police from start to finish starting with Nessa and myself breaking up right up to ending in hospital
P: thank you Josh you have been very helpful. We will send you a letter about the court date and we will be in contact with you again if we need anything else
JR: thank you for your time
P: anytime. My colleague here will escort you out
I get up to leave and head back to where i had left y/n. She is looking down at her phone as i walk over. Just before i reach her she looks up at me and smiles. I would take a bullet to see that smile everyday.
Y/n: see! Not so bad was it
JR: no it was good. Thank you for coming with me though
Y/n: yeah for sure no problem. Want to get a starbucks on the way home?
JR: yeah lets grab the boys some as well. I just got a text that the boys are home, its just going to be us and the boys tonight, Addisons gone home
Y/n: ok sure lets go
You head back to the car and drive to starbucks. You go through the drive through and order all the drinks. As you head back to the house you look at y/n and you so want to make her yours so no boy can touch her or think it's acceptable to go near her. But you think perhaps its best not to say anything. You arrive back at the house and help y/n carry in the drinks
Y/n: guyssss we are home
Bryce runs up to her and hugs her whilst all the boys stand around
JR: we brought you all starbucks back
They all thank us and tell me that they have already ordered pizza.
***
Everyone was in their pyjamas and we decided to have a quiet night in watching a movie. Y/n was upstairs so it was just the boys.
B: so what did you and my sister get up to last night
JR: nothing we just watched a movie and y/n was tired so she went to sleep whilst i gamed
JH: oh cool man
Y/n appeared in the door in very inappropriate pyjamas for a boys night in, but i wasn't complaining.

B: so what did you and my sister get up to last nightJR: nothing we just watched a movie and y/n was tired so she went to sleep whilst i gamedJH: oh cool manY/n appeared in the door in very inappropriate pyjamas for a boys night in, but i wasn't c...

B: come on y/n why you wearing that
Y/n: gosh they are my pyjamas Bryce calm down
She comes and sits next to me on the sofa. She puts the blanket over her too and snuggles into me. I put my arm around her and the boys dont even bat an eyelid as we have been best friends for so long. Y/n take hold of my hand and everything fell into nothing because i had my girl in my arms.
B: hey Josh man she's asleep you want to carry her up to bed the stupid girl is always falling asleep
JR: yeah dont worry im on it
I pick her up like a baby and carry her out of the room. Shes nussled into my chest. I had literally just gone out of the room when i heard the boys talking so i stopped to listen.
JH: dude you know Josh is completely head over heals in love with your sister
B: oh trust me im fully aware everyone can see it apart from her
G: so you let him carry her up to bed?
B: yeah i would perfer her to be with him rather than Daniel. I dont know Daniel that well
K: so you are ok with your best friend and your sister having sex?
B: bit much. But i think i could come around to the idea of it as long as their happy. Well Nessa is out of the picture so hopefully they will but if shes happy with Daniel then i am too
JH: so we are trying to push them together as much as possible
K: definitely im in
B: we all in?
All the boys agreed.
I carrier y/n upstairs and tucked her into bed. I kiss her on her forehead goodnight and leave her to sleep. I dont want to push her too fast too quickly so i go down to join the boys. They all smile and laugh childishly as i sit down.
JR: come on guys
B: you so have a crush on my sister
JR: i do not!!!!!!!
JH: bro quit lying its written all over your face
JR: ok ok i may like her a bit more than friends but no more questions today

Thank you all so much for 500 reads !!!!
Xoxo