Don't judge a book by the front cover

You all head back to the Hype House. The sun had now set and you message on the whole group chat.
You: pool party tonight? Someone order alcohol? Tony: yep, I'm in
Bryce: yeah I'll get Addison
Bryce: Are WDW comin?
You: yeah I invited them
Bryce: there will definitely be some shit going down tonight :/

*** evening

As it was a pool party you decided to go for a bikini which wasn't very... conservative.

Maddie wasn't coming to the pool party at the hype house because she had already planed to go for a meal with her family and Jonah

Maddie wasn't coming to the pool party at the hype house because she had already planed to go for a meal with her family and Jonah. So you had to deal with the whole Josh situation without her tonight but hopefully Charli would be there because you needed at least one girl you were close with but with everything happening with Griffin and Dixie she may not be there. You see Bryce chatting with Kio, waiting for Addison to arrive. You stand in the middle of the hype house floor and look around to see everyone chatting and laughing, having a good time – when you realise that you were alone.
A: BRYCYYYY BEAR
You spin round to see Addison's infectious smile light up the whole room and then plant a delicate kiss on Bryce's lips. The corners of your mouth start to form a smile but it is quickly replaced by a sullen look as you see Josh walk in through the corner of your eye. He was wearing the swimming trunks you had bought him when you were together which made you angry because you knew he had other trunks.

You role your eyes back and look away

You role your eyes back and look away. You see the front door open and Tony and Griffin carrying a tonne of alcohol.
T: hey can someone help us get the rest in from the car? (he shouts)
Y/n: yeah sure I'll come
You say that as you start to walk towards Tony. You feel a hand on your upper arm stop you from moving. As you turn around you see Josh holding on to you. Your eyes go massive with rage.
JR: I'll help
In one mind you were outraged. What does he think his twiggy arms were somehow better just because he was a boy? But you had told yourself that you wouldn't get into any drama tonight so you let your eyes relax and you gently smile at him before saying thank you. You look down at your arm which he still holding.
Y/n: erm excuse me could you let go of my arm please
JR: shit yeah sorry (he says, releasing his grip around you) hey can we talk later?
Y/n: (you really didn't want to but you could see it was hurting Bryce to not have his best friend just because his stupid little sister was mad at him. So you smile softly) sure

Josh smiles and walks past you to go and help Tony and Griffin, not pushing your conversation too far.
T: HEY Y/N. WHY DON'T WE, PEOPLE ARE HERE
Y/n: EKKKKKK I'm coming Tonz
You run to the door to see Jack, Corbyn and Zach all stood there. You knew that Jonah and Maddie wouldn't be there but where was Daniel? You decided you didn't want to make a big song and dance about it so you didn't say anything.
Y/n: come in!!!!
They all come and you show them to the kitchen where everyone was. They start chatting to Thomas and Kio, as Bryce and Addison had already gone off somewhere. You pull Corbyn aside.
Y/n: hey Corbyn, erm do you know where Daniel is?
CB: y/n... don't get angry with me ok? I'm just the messenger
Y/n: yeah why would I get angry
CB: he has a lot of growing up to do that's all
Y/n: Corbs just tell me
CB: he doesn't want to date you
Y/n: sorry what?
CB: he was losing Instagram followers and he said that he just didn't want to commit to you. We all told him that he was a dick, don't worry
Y/n: hey Corbs, its not your fault but that you for telling me, I appreciate it
You walk off up to the roof because you knew you would be alone. You pull out your phone and tweet "wow I must have the worst luck in the world ☹ first Josh cheats on me and then Daniel gets the band to tell me that he doesn't want to be together – logging off for the night. PS just to confirm I am very much SINGLE for anyone still confused – goodnight, god bless you all". You sit down on the roof with your feet hanging over the edge and put your phone down next to you. The concrete was hot which you were sat only in a bikini on, due to the heat of the day. You look at the view and think, wow LA is a beautiful city. All the shining lights in the valley and eventually leading into nothing. You feel someone behind you but you don't turn around. There was something peaceful about sitting on the roof, higher than all your problems. They sit down next to you. It was Josh.
JR: (we are both still looking forwards) I saw your tweet
Y/n: that's the problem with being in this whole 'limelight' you have to tell everyone everything or they spread rumours
JR: (he takes your hand) Y/n I am truly sorry for the pain that I have caused you. I really am. We used to be best friends and then I fucked it all up. I never want to hurt you. I am so sorry
Y/n: (you turn to look at him) yeah I know you are (you give him a soft smile before looking back towards the city) It's a beautiful place isn't it. LA I mean, especially when its lit up at night
JR: yeah I suppose it is. I have never sat up here and looked at it before

Y/n: I think I need sometime away though. Just like a little holiday. I've always wanted to explore the world and I think I might start. Maybe some travel vlogs as well. I think that I've been hurt in LA and once I've had some time to myself, when I come back I will be ok. (you turn to look at Josh and smile at him softly)
JR: I know I am the reason you're hurting. I hurt someone I love and I can't image what it must feel like that the person you love cheated on you
Y/n: I forgive you. I don't want to have bad blood between us I just want it to go back to the time when we were friends and my brother and you were ok
JR: yeah I would like that as well
You both smile at each other
JR: do you know where you are going first?
Y/n: I'm not sure I'm thinking somewhere in Europe though. I think I'm just going to book a flight and go
JR: well if you ever need anyone to travel with, I will always go with you
Y/n: (you start laughing) I'll keep that in mind
JR: we should probably head to the pool, everyone's there
Y/n: yeah
You both get up and head back down off the roof to the pool. The pool was rammed with people, all drinking and dancing. Josh walks off to talk to Noah. You pull back out your phone and tweet "yep ok this is my last tweet of the night I promise – just to clear up I have spoke to Josh and we are fine now – WE ARE JUST FRIENDS but we are friends". That was it. You turned off your phone and head to the kitchen because you realised you had barely eaten anything all day. The kitchen was packed as well and you realised in that moment how alone you felt. At times like this your mind always falls back to your dad who's in the army and how much you miss him. You feel tears well up in your eyes but you quickly blink them away. You can see empty pizza boxes but no pizza. Fuck. There is no food. Great. You head to Kouvr's room to grabs some clothes so you could go out and get some food. As you open the door you see Kouvr's and Alex fucking.
Y/n: omg I'm so sorry
K: no don't worry its fine, u ok?
Y/n: (you walk back in to see them now... not fucking) yeah I was just wondering if I could borrow some clothes to put on so I can go and get some food. Theres none left in the kitchen.
Kouvr gets up and chucks you a lose dress.
Y/n: thanks hun (as you quickly leave)
You throw it on and head out to your car. Just before you get in you message Charli. 'hey, I guess you missed the party I hope your ok'. You get in the car and head into downtown LA. It can get rough in places in LA at night so you stuck to the parts that you knew well. You walk into one of your favourite places to eat and see that it was absolutely full. You walk up to the counter and order food to take out. Once you had your food, you sit on the sidewalk outside until you'd finished. You decided that you had had enough of the party and drove back to Sway. Once back, you see that Charli had text you, 'no I was at the party – but I was in Nicks room... and Dixie was there too, she is trying to get with Noah teehee'. You just reply with 'oh ok well see you soon I went home'. You head up to your room and look at plane tickets. Fuck it. You wanted to go somewhere and you click buy on two tickets for Venice tomorrow.