Bryce and Addison's sex tape

But the same emotions can not be said for when you wake. Your phone is going crazy as Bryce and Addison's sex tape had been leaked.

***

You immediately sit p in bed and think this can not be happening. Your brothers sex tape was now going viral. Oh no this was really bad and something you most definitely did not want to watch that. You phone starts ringing at you answer.

C: omg have you seen

Y/n: of course iv seen. This is so bad. They were going so strong and were really happy and the fans were finally shipping them. OMG I feel so bad for them.

A sigh of disappointment escaped your lips.

C: I know and everyone will be saying that Addison is a slag and Bryce is amazing. I know that's not want you want to hear as he's your brother but don't worry they are good together and I'm sure they will get through this. And Kim Kardashian has a sex tape so its not all bad. Hun don't worry about it, I'm putting my shoes on now and Dixie and I are coming straight over.

Y/n: thanks hunni, its going to be a long day. I just don't understand how it got leaked and who leaked it. I didn't even know they had a sex tape.

***

You get dressed and head downstairs

You get dressed and head downstairs. Your tummy had butterflies in it because you knew that the atmosphere would be incredibly tense with the boys. You head into the kitchen where Addison was sobbing and Bryce holding her close. All the boys were standing around awkwardly. You grab a chocolate bar and sit down next to Jaden as you still didn't know how to feel about seeing Josh and Nessa kiss last night.

Y/n: iv just been on the phone to Charli and her and Dixie are coming straight over

B: right that's ok but no other people in this house today. ok guys?

you all nod and still remain in silence.

Y/n: sorry but who the fucked leaked that and stabbed us all in the back.

A: everyone is going to think I'm such a slag. OMG what am I going to do

JH: no they wont. you had sex with your boyfriend which is normal and you are both legal. did you guys film it or did someone else

B: WTF dude we filmed it. I'm not letting anyone else see my girl

Just as he finished his sentence the door went. Kio jumped up and went to open the door. he returned with Charli and Dixie. Dixie ran up to Addison and took over hugging her from Bryce.

Di: OMG baby girlie it will be ok I promise we are all here for you both. But how did this get out and how are we going to stop it. Who has actually seen it here

everyone looked around and at the floor sheepishly.

Di: GUYS FUCKING ANSWER ME

JH: I have