Hurting

An: Anja
L: Lexy

You wake up to find the TV was off and even though you were still in your clothes your shoes were off and there was a blanket over you. You role over to check the time on your phone and see it was only 4:46. Shit. Why did you keep waking up at stupid o'clock? You role back over, phone still in your hand and text Charli.

Y/n: hey babe you got plans today?
You couldn't sleep s you head for a shower. You knew that Charli wasn't going to reply for a while because she was awful in the mornings. The freezing temperature of the water in the shower woke you up even more and your mind was racing on whether to make a real effort with how you looked today to show Josh how good you were for him but you dad always used to say to you 'If you miss a bus you don't go running after it trying to get it to stop, you just wait for the next one'. So you decided on leaving your hair to dry naturally even if it will be frizzy and a no makeup look, paired with a cute bikini with a pair of denim shorts. You don't put a stop on and head downstairs, the sun still hadn't risen yet so it was still dark. You head into the kitchen a don't bother with the lights and even though you had lots of food you couldn't be bothered to make anything. You decided to order desert in for yourself and it didn't take long to come. You sat there eating your desert in the dark when a girl walked in, who must have been Anja. Ok she was definitely gorgeous and you didn't feel Intimidated or territorial over your man but she wasn't exactly putting you at ease. Anja Switch the lights on and walked over to you. She opened the drawer next to the counter you were sat on and put her spoon into your food.
Y/n: erm... excuse me? Do you fucking mind
An: oh I thought we could share hun
Y/n: no I only share food with Josh and Charli and I'm not your fuckin hun
You get up to leave and take your desert with you.
An: hey! Why you leaving so soon? I thought we could get to know each other
You turn back around to face her.
Y/n: I have no interest in getting to know you. You will be here for a week and your hitting on my boyfriend
An: oh sweetie I can take your man if I want to but um... you seem a little mentally unstable so I think I will let him come to me
You think to yourself shes not even worth your time so you just walk out, switching the lights off when you leave. It was just gone 6 AM now and you decided to get a cute top and a towel and go to the beach for the day by yourself because you needed some space. You get a bag up together and decide to ask Charli if she wanted to come even though you thought she probably didn't it was still nice to ask. She said no because Austin was coming over to spend the day with her and she posted a tiktok last night telling everyone that they were together. You grab your keys and hop in your car and text Bryce to tell everyone you were at the beach today and head off into town first. You get your Starbuck's and when you arrive at the beach there was barely anyone there as it was just before 7 AM. You get a good spot and the sun was already hot but not hot enough to swim yet. You get your book out and put your in your bag. You plug your music in and start reading. A few hours pass before you realise you were becoming hungry and the beach was completely full. You pull your phone out as see it was midday and the sun was blazingly hot. You put you book away and strip down into your bikini. You sit upright and look across the beach. This was your favourite beach because even though it was very busy no one would come up and ask for a photo, they would just leave you be.
WHATTTTTT up
You turn around and see Jaden stood there in just swimming shorts with a towel and food.
JH: I thought you may be hungry (handing you the food)
Y/n: hey yeah thanks what are you doing here? How did you know I was here?
JH: Your welcome and Bryce hold us you were at the beach and I won't tell the boys but since Mads and I are on a break, I've been really low and you always take my mind off it and make me happy so I thought I'd join you today. Anyways that Anja is an absolute bitch
Y/n: yeah she was horrible to me this morning and I'm glad I can make you feel better. J you wanna go for a swim in sweating sat here
JH: yeah come on
You guys mess about in the sea for the rest of the afternoon and as the temperate started to drop you decided to head home. You put your top back on and pack up and head for the car. You and Jaden head home separately and you check you phone in the driveway before heading in. What The. Actual. Fuck. Your phone was blowing up. You open it up and see that all the messages were talking about Josh's live stream which Anja had been in. You click on a video which someone had posted on their Instagram and it was a clip from the live stream. OMG. They were both laughing and joking when Josh his dick to her. Had your boyfriend just cheated on you. WTF. Everyone was commenting OMG I can't believe Josh has cheated on y/n just because she spent the day with Jaden at the beach because he was sad about Mads ending things. You felt your eyes welling up with tears and you lip begin to quiver and you get out the car and run inside. You see all the boys by the stairs talking franticly and looking at their phones but their heads come up when you walk in.
B: y/n are you ok?? (he said worriedly)
You stop for a moment to look at the boys, your eyes never looking at Josh. You just run past them up to your room and lock the door behind you. You let out the loud painful sobs as you slump against the back of your locked door. Your hair was still full of salt and you knew you needed to shower but you were so fucking hurt. Wow so this is how it feels to have the one you love most in the world not feel the same. You were crying so hard you didn't notice someone had come up the stairs till they were knocking on your door.
B: hey. Y/n its me. Can you let me in please?
You could hear the desperation in his voice but instead you curl up in a ball on the floor and hold yourself whilst you cry. You ignore Bryce as he continues to ask to come in. As the night goes on the boys in turn come to your door to see if you will let them in but you don't say anything, just ignoring them. Josh didn't come to your door that night, or maybe he did but he didn't say anything maybe because he could hear you sobbing. A note was passed under your door.
It's Jaden. Anja is a bitch she's saying she has taken your man and I know this isn't what you want to hear but I thought you should know as I thought you wouldn't be checking your phone. Josh hasn't said anything but we are now all sat on the sofa and his arm is around Anja. He said he's just being nice as she won the chance to meet us but I'm not sure. I know this is hard but I can't lie to you. I'm here just like you are there for me about Mads. I'm so sorry y/n
You dropped the note on the floor and scrunched your hands into fists, digging your nails into your palms. You were hurting so bad you didn't realise you had dug your nails in so hard you were bleeding quite a lot. You look down at the blood which had spilt all over your hands and for some reason that stopped the tears. You curl back up in a ball and hold your hands over your face to try and block out the whole world. You try and sleep but you keep waking up covered in sweat and blood. You just wanted to rip yourself apart from the inside out but you just lead there all night.

Thank you so so much for all the support guys
xoxo