The fight

Nu: Nurse

M: Maddie

6:45

You rise early again to check your phone as Dixie had said that Charli wasn't very well yesterday. You had no messages from her. This was really weird as she normally tells you everything and is a big baby when sick. You don't think much of it and try and bury your head back into the pillows. It was no use you were wide awake. You get up and walk into your bathroom where you strip and take a shower. The freezing cold water is refreshingly nice when its patting down on your back. You lean your head back and allow your face to submerge into the depth of the showers rain. You wash your hair and sit down hugging your knees, still with the cold water piercing into your back. Your head falls down to rest on your knees and your mind is taken back to Josh last night. He was so gentle with you and you felt completely different around him compared to Daniel. You really liked Daniel, didn't you? He was the perfect boyfriend but Josh, no. You couldn't trust Josh. Not with your heart, especially after what happened with Nessa. You didn't want to think about this anymore so you get out of the shower and put your hair up into a towel and walk back into your room. You sit down at your dresser and brush and dry your hair and beach wave it as that best framed your face. You do basic makeup, dewy foundation going for that naturally glowing looking. You look down at the gift Josh had got you and removed the top layer of the tissue paper and see a small box at the bottom. Your heart went heavy and you let out a long sigh. You change into a cut outfit and grab your car keys and purse before you left to go to downstairs.

It was still early and you decided to go and get Starbucks for breakfast so you only had to walk through the kitchen

It was still early and you decided to go and get Starbucks for breakfast so you only had to walk through the kitchen. You walk into the kitchen and notice Josh slumped on a kitchen chair, he looked like he hadn't slept all night. You stand there across the room wondering how he was really doing, not what he told the boys but how he was really doing. It must have been hard leaving Nessa and she believed he did like her, maybe even loved her. You stand there, still with a heavy heart. Josh looks up at you and you notice the black eye and cuts all over his once flawless face. Thats when you notice the ripped clothes and the rest of the injuries on his body. You instantly run over to him.

y/n: OMG Josh omg what happened are you ok?

JR: yeah I'm fine. You shouldn't let yourself get that tired though.

y/n: yeah I'm sorry.

Joshes eye diverted from your face and down to your necklace which was spinning as you were leant over him.

y/n: OMG I'm taking you to hospital now. No excesses. I mean it Joshy

Shit. Why did you just call him Joshy. Wtf were you doing. You help him up and help him into your range rover. You drive fast, but safe to the ER and help him in but he was over a foot taller than you and he was heavy. You made it into the ER where a male nurse came over to help you.

Nu: hey let me help you.

He takes Josh and puts him into a wheel chair and wheels him off. You thought that was very quick but then you remember the state Josh was in. You follow the nurse where Josh was put into a six person ward. The nurse lead him down onto the bed.