⚠️alone time⚠️

OMG JOSH WANTED TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH ME!!!!! Ok why are you freaking out? You had spent the night with him before so this was nothing new.
You walk back to his room, willingly as now you could be as long as you wanted and no one would say anything. This was so surreal because you didn't have to hide with Josh anymore. He was all yours. He opens the door and pulls you in before shutting it right behind you.
JR: (gave you a smug look) I think you will be spending a lot more time here
You look down at the floor sheepishly, as you didn't want him to know you were desperate for his touch. His hand was still interlocked with yours which was sending shivers down your spine.
JR: hey, you know that's not the only reason I want to be your boyfriend right?
Y/n: yeah I know Josh (you look back up at him and move closer to him) kiss me
Josh didn't need to be told twice what to do. It definitely wasn't what you expected though. Josh picked you up and held you by your ass and pinned you against the wall. Fuck. This was going to be an interesting night. Your hands gripped onto Josh's hair and he so tightly had you against the wall, with the kiss never being broken. Josh pulled away momentarily,
JR: I think some of these pretty clothes need to come off
He put you down and placed his hands at the bottom of your dress. This would be interesting you thought, you only had a tiny thong on and no bra. His fingers gently lined the bottom of your dress before slowly starting to pull it up, gently touching your skin all the way up. Once it was over your head Josh stepped back to stare at you.
Y/n: hey! Why you staring. Don't stare it makes me feel self-conscious
JR: how can I not stare? You're my girlfriend and your fucking gorgeous
That did make you blush. You slowly walked over to Josh who was already taking his top off. He picked you right back up and threw you onto the bed. No joke. This was a whole new side of Josh you had never seen before, and you definitely weren't complaining. The dominate side of him was turning you on. He was stood next to his bed before climbing on top of you and pinning your arms down.
Y/n: I feel very naked compared to you...
JR: okay
Josh immediately took off his shorts and boxers he was wear to reveal his naked body. Fuck. If you couldn't walk after last time you definitely weren't walking this time. You could see he was rock hard cock and you could feel your pussy getting wetter and wetter by every passing second. Your eyes were begging for him to just stop staring at you and just come and flip you over and fuck you, but you felt too nervous to say anything. Josh finally comes over to you and starts kissing you again. It wasn't a slow passionate kiss this time, it left you breathless. He pulled away but you wanted more. He moved down to your neck, kissing the exact right spot to make you moan. You could hear Josh giggle slightly when he heard you moan before starting to kissing further down your body.
JR: there's going to be some seriously big marks left on your body tonight princess
You felt your back arch with his comment and he still was kissing further down your body. He was almost at the bottom of your stomach when you couldn't take his teasing anymore.

You locked your fingers in his hair and pushed his head down. He takes off your thong very quickly and just like before, throws it across the room. It wasn't long before his head was buried inside of you which was making your back arch and making you scream his name. You felt a knot form inside you.
Y/n: Josh I'm so close...
JR: cum for me baby. Right now
It was all it took. You felt your walls give way as you came in Josh's mouth. He licked you clean before making his way back up your body. He smiled as he reached your face again before flipping you over so you were on your stomach. He put his hands on your hips and pulled you up so he could fuck you from behind. Without warning he was inside of you and you lost your breath for a minute.
It wasn't long before you both were ready to cum and you feel your eyes role back in your head as you did so. You laid down next to him and he holds you close.
Y/n: I need a shower Josh
JR: tomorrow I'm tired
Y/n: huh?
JR: I will have one with you tomorrow It made you giggle.
Y/n: no I meant I need to wash u moron
JR: well if you wait till tomorrow I will fuck you in the shower, also I'm not letting you go now till tomorrow so good luck having a shower.
Y/n: haha I like the idea of that
You rested you head on his bare chest as he hold you close you start to drift off. It was a weird feeling able to fuck Josh and make as much noise as you wanted because you had to hide last time, but something about this time was perfect. You didn't care if you had had sex with him on the first night of you two officially being together it just felt right being with him.
***
You wake up in a different position to what you went to sleep in. Josh was spooning you with his hand on your boob. It made you let out a tiny laugh. You get out of his embrace and make your way to the shower. You turn the water on and wait a moment for the water to turn hot before walking it.
JR: (you heard from the bedroom) babeeeeee you said you would wait for me Y/n: yeah you can come I just felt really sticky, that's all
It wasn't long before Josh was behind you in the shower kissing you neck.
JR: you smell nice
Y/n: yeah most people do after they have washed
The next thing you feel is him inside you. Your body is instantly filled with euphoria as you scream out in pleasure. It feels dirty but so right, nothing could feel better than this. He pushes you up against the glass wall, pressing your breast up against it. He keeps going

and doesn't stop, you feel your legs begin to quake as his every touch brings you ever closer to cumming, until finally, you do. You scream out once again but this time saying his name, he holds you tight as he cums inside you, promising to never let you go.
You get out of the shower and think shit I need to get back to my room without anyone seeing me in a towel.
JR: hey you know what would look really cute on you today
You give him a confused look?
JR: you know the little Nike pro shorts that you wear to work out in?
Y/n: yeah
JR: wear your black ones with one of my big oversized t-shirts and one of my hoodies You giggled slightly knowing it would please him immensely
Almost at 1000 reads omg guys this is so weird! Thanks to the editor
xoxo